PDA

View Full Version : Problem with SkillCaps

sesmar
11-28-2006, 04:46 AM
I finally got around to getting the latest source for the server today. I applied the SQL changes from the Log file and I sourced SkillCaps.sql into my database; however, when I try to start the server up I get this error:

[Status] Loading Loot tables from database...
[Debug] [ZONE__INIT] Loading skill caps
Error: EMuShareMem: DLLLoadSkillCaps: !SkillCapsMMF.IsLoaded() (timeout)
[Debug] [ZONE__INIT_ERR] Loading skill caps FAILED!

I have tried looking through the code to see what the problem is but I am unable to pin-point exactly what causes it. Any help would be appreciated.

number6
11-28-2006, 04:58 AM
Not sure if this is the problem, but I found that I had to install a new version of libEMuShareMem.so and also cleanipc; before that I also got a shared memory allocation error, presumably because the shared memory code didn't want to deal with the new skill caps table data.

Paul.

sesmar
11-28-2006, 05:29 AM
I recompiled EMuShareMem, World and Zone. I will try cleanipc but I did not see any changes to this file. I also copied over the new opcodes file just to make sure they were not causing a problem.

Might I also add that world boots up just fine and the loot tables are loaded into shared memory without a problem as well.

sesmar
11-28-2006, 06:07 AM
Well, I have to say thank you. I recompiled cleanipc put it in my server folder and ran it, after it did its thing I started my server back up and it running nicely now. Thanks for the help.

number6
11-28-2006, 11:42 PM
Excellent, glad you got it working :)

Paul.