PDA

View Full Version : Error In Loadnpc Types Using Minilogin

Mr.Bojangles
02-02-2002, 07:20 AM
I am using Win Me, I have Eq, Kunark, Velious installed and completely patched. I am using the Minilogin and here is my problem. I followed the correct instructions I run my Mysql program made the eq database and filled it with the source db.sql. i then run the minilogin get errors up top but they said that was ok. Run the world loads everything fine then connects to loginserver at 5999 so far so good. Next i run the 5zone bats but i get an error after the LUCLIN MODE sign. The error says LOADING ITEMS AND NPCS...Error in LoadNPCtypes query 'select id,name, level, race, class ect ect... it loads the spells correctly on the next line, guildranks correct, world login correct, and then enters sleep mode. So i ignore the error and go to log in anyway it does more patching then i can make a character but when i go to login to world it freezes i check and it says map can't be found ect ect. so i reinstall the eq database for mysql still getting same errors. please if anyone had this problem or any suggestions would be much appreciated thanks

Mr.Bojangles
02-02-2002, 10:15 PM
If you are having the same problem as me here is the thing to do
PLEASE NOTE I AM USING MINILOGIN

1. copy the db.sql file from your eqemu folder into you mysql bin again (after patching).

2. run WinMySQLAdmin go to databases highlight the eq database then right click the mouse scroll down to drop database and click it.

3. Then recreate the eq database using rightclick should say create database do so and name it eq. now you should have a blank database when eq is highlighted.

4. Then run the Mysql.exe just like you did before type the following

use eq

click on the enter should say using eq database or something on them lines next line type

source db.sql

then it should run through a few lines then when it stops just exit out.

Then there you go =) hopes this helps Special thanks to XiiX for helping me figure out the problem would still be staring at it if wasn't for you.