PDA

View Full Version : Setting up EQEmu-0.7.0-845 Minilogin with MySQL 5.0.24 help

turlisk
01-11-2007, 03:52 PM
i've been following this link:

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=ws70845mysql5

i'm trying and get my own server up and running i can get the everquest to come up i've changed eqhost and followed that article 100% (even made new users and an admin and such) but when i get to the server screen in EQ it is blank, any ideas what could cause it, i've closed it out several times and tried reloading a few times still blank.

i also have some other general question involving that batch file is eqlaunch suppose to be a blank command window? and also is there anything else i should have running

and just some more personal notes here,

(i'm new to the EQ server side but i have built my own lineage 2 server and a world of warcraft server before..)

and i have to say one thing about EQ... i hate games that are server side.. (harder to get a private server) but love the work you all do here.

mattmeck
01-12-2007, 01:25 AM
moved to correct forum.

turlisk
01-12-2007, 03:44 AM
i actually figured it out, the variables in the table were not set up right, (infact they were not inserted at all even though i inserted them.)

but yey server is up and running!

malakaisinclair
03-19-2007, 06:36 PM
I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed it... but the wiki has been changed or deleted. It doesn't show up for me. Which sucks since I was in the middle of it during my previous set-up and the server crashed lol. Anyone have the docs for these that can set me up? Would be appreciated.

herold
03-19-2007, 07:22 PM
I read on PEQ's forum's that EQemu had a disk-crash, so the entire site has been down these last few days, I know they lost some threads on the reinstall, so the WIKI must have suffered also.

malakaisinclair
03-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Was wondering, do they plan on fixing it?

Kayot
03-26-2007, 08:40 AM
I'll re-add it. I lost my object guide though T-T. That was the next part of my program too.

- Update - The wiki refuses to be fixed. I can't fix it. Sorry.