PDA

View Full Version : Paradigma Server Tool

aza77
01-17-2007, 12:52 AM
i'm writing an editor which tries to shorten the world design time. the npc part is about 90% finished and works already. so far you need about 2 - 3 minutes to create even complex npcs including level specific stats eg. an item editor is in work and the other tables will follow soon. the only problem about it is that our db is quite different already and the stats of the npcs might be different too. i'm going to make it compatible with all other servers as soon as i got the time for it. the item editor should be released this week too.

Please keep in mind that it is still in an alpha like stage. a lot of things will change the next weeks.

i'm looking for peoples who want to help collecting in game pictures of npcs and items, to add the pictures as a kind of preview in the editor.

Paradigma Server Tool Information/Download (http://www.projectf.org/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=ParadigmaServerTool)

John Adams
01-17-2007, 02:03 AM
Don't forget to mention, in it's current form, the tool requires 2 additional fields in the npc_types table;

`shy` int(11) NULL default '0';
`random_look` int(11) NULL default '0';

aza77, if this is not true in your alpha release, sorry for chiming in. :)

aza77
01-17-2007, 02:28 AM
oops you are right thanks ;)

swish
01-22-2007, 11:07 AM
This is the next thing