PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: summonme

PrivateIdaho
06-06-2002, 03:39 AM
Spoiled from verant's version of goto, I'd like to be able to summon myself to a given player.

The #summon code doesn't look like _that_ much trouble to invert to summon self to playername, but my Coding skills are VERY rusty, and this is an exercise better left to those in programming shape. :)

DeletedUser
06-06-2002, 04:06 AM
You can already do that... /goto playername

ramccor
06-06-2002, 04:15 AM
Is there a comprehensive list of the / commands? like the /goto one? I missed that one and it will be very useful :-)

stormgod
06-06-2002, 04:21 AM
should be in the readme else type #help ingame

Lurker_005
06-06-2002, 04:24 AM
As I recall the #help does not list the / commands which are a little different. Perhaps they can get added though. I myself tend to forget that there are / commands also.

stormgod
06-06-2002, 04:26 AM
I just looked in the readme in it isnt in , but I think I will do a pdf version of the readme really , maybe with bright pink and yellow and orange colors to help peeps lol (this is not for you idaho )

seems that many newbie (to the emu ) dont read the readme because of it being text only , I will try with some pictures in it and the like.

ramccor
06-06-2002, 06:10 AM
Very true Storm, It does seem that most people dont reade the readme, but as you confirmed, this one isnt there... (I learned many decades ago to RTFM first. :-) )

Hmm
06-06-2002, 06:37 AM
#summonme could be useful tho. heh #summonme: summons a npc that looks exactly like player than used the command, same weapons etc but when killed has no loot. all things is same, incuding level. possibly one parameter of faction.