PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Welcome Mirage_Neko

Kayot
02-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Everyone Welcome Mirage_Neko, she is my next door neighbor and good slav... friend. She lives so close I can... Wait, let me check... Yea, so close I can spit from my window and hit hers!

She will be rebuilding the icons used in the drag and drop boxes. Then she will be extracting the entire spell and gem icon library. Therefore, her life will be a Photoshop nightmare. Once her laptop arrives, she will post like crazy, just like me. Also, did I mention she can program? She is like a Swiss army knife! I expect great things from her (No pressure!)

On another note

morganpartee
02-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Welcome Mirage_Neko!

good luck! lol :)

Amra
02-19-2007, 08:47 AM
Welcome, Mirage! I am looking forward to your contributions.

Mirage_Neko
02-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Hello. I am Mirage_Neko
I am happy to be part of the KayotRo team. And Kayot I don't mined if you spit on my window but, can you please stop doing it when you have gum in your mouth. That is so hard to get off.

I will be rebuilding the icons used in the drag and drop boxes. And then I will be extracting the entire spell and gem icon library.

link2009
02-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Hello. I am Mirage_Neko
I am happy to be part of the KayotRo team. And Kayot I don't mined if you spit on my window but, can you please stop doing it when you have gum in your mouth. That is so hard to get off.

I will be rebuilding the icons used in the drag and drop boxes. And then I will be extracting the entire spell and gem icon library.

Excellent good to have you here. Can we get a little breakdown of your skills/knowledge ? ;)

Mirage_Neko
02-19-2007, 05:04 PM
I have a degree in Multimedia. Want to learn MySQL, I know a little VB.NET, and I Can use Adobe Photoshop. In joining the project I hope to fine tune my skills. My over all goal is C++

Richardo
02-20-2007, 02:43 AM
Finally another female coder... Originaly the only chick that kicked ass here was cisyouc and she left me :(

Mirage_Neko
02-20-2007, 07:21 AM
:smile: Thank you, all for welcoming me. I am happy there are other female coder...Sorry to hear that cisyouc left.

John Adams
03-07-2007, 07:11 AM
Excellent good to have you here. Can we get a little breakdown of your skills/knowledge ? ;)
I'd like a breakdown of yours, please.

And Welcome, Mirage.