PDA

View Full Version : Release v 0.0.5

Kayot
02-24-2007, 06:49 AM
Status - Still so many steps
V 0.0.5

Ok, who in the hell designed the table layout? Spawn tables are a mess. I had to stare at them for like two days just to get the concept. Not to mention the layout graphic is horribly out of date. That aside, here's the update.

Update
Did a bunch of work on Looting, and loot tables. It took a while to figure out the layout. I'm still working on a methode to integrate all the forms together.
First steps on Spawn Tables, there isn't any real way to make this section drag and drop (Which is my goal for this program)
Revamped some code, SQL sould be a fast as greased lighting on the loot table now. When I get all the forms in I plan to use the new technique on the older forms. It will reduce lag and enhance (shorten) load times.
Loot Table/Merchant Tables save just fine now. Spawn tables dont. Don't even try.
Interfacelift on the NPC editor, still a long way to go ^-^.

Programmers Note:
Bare with me for a while as I get the program to work. This database is truly insain in size. So, I sort of underestimated it. I'm going to make a new DB Diagram because the old one sucks. So this week might not see much on the program getting done. But we'll have a new layout chart.

P.S. What was the last layout diagram made in?

bleh
02-24-2007, 07:59 AM
P.S. What was the last layout diagram made in?

If you're referring to the one at http://eqemu.psend.com/schema.html, looks like DBDesigner (http://fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/).

Kayot
02-24-2007, 08:12 AM
Thank you - I'm going to rebuild the diagram with that program.

P.S. Sorry about my earlyer post, ^-^ I'm just frustrated trying to make an interface that can gain full control of the spawn tables. I looked at the update post and was almost offended by it. As such, I'm sorry.

Amra
02-25-2007, 12:50 AM
Hey Kayot,

Great release =)

NPC editor - there isn't s neutral setting for gender.

Thanks!

Kayot
02-25-2007, 02:52 AM
NPC editor - there isn't s neutral setting for gender.

Adding it ^-^, I totally forgot about that. :D

Update - The program has been updated, neutral is now in the program. Sorry about that. Like I said, small things are what I forget.

Amra
02-25-2007, 05:52 AM
Sweet.

Thanks Kayot =)