PDA

View Full Version : New Database Diagram

Kayot
02-25-2007, 11:42 AM
While not the best (MySQL tools are in alfa and the other tools could not use MySQL 5) I did give it a good try ^-^. Here is the Diagram I will be using as I continue construction on this program. It is subject to change as the database is updated.

EQemu Database Diagram (http://kayosblade.googlepages.com/EQDBLayot.png)

P.S. Incase any one is wondering, I used crows feet for the connectors. I personally find the square confusing.

link2009
02-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Do you by any chance know a program that can create some sort of a 'flow-chart' diagram?

For example:

|-------------|
| EQEMU |----------|--------------|
--------------- |DATABASE |
----------------

Or something like that :P

Kayot
02-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Visio, or if your an artist Adobe Photoshop. I use a combo of the two.

link2009
02-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Ah..damn Photoshop, too hard for me. I'll see about Vidio, and thanks for the quick reply.

slowglass
02-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Great work, I had just started work on one. You have saved me the effort. Which software are you using and can we have the raw version so we can generate our own views.

Again great work, will make my life a lot easier

Chris

Kayot
02-27-2007, 12:59 AM
Here is the layout (Here (http://kayosblade.googlepages.com/EQemuDBLayot.rar))

It was made in MySQL Workbench, all I ask if you decide to release a DB Diagram is that you change it by 20% or more from mine. Also, my database diagram was heavily photoshoped. Connections look weird in the layout plan and using adobe photoshop is almost necessary to do clean up.

narcberry
02-28-2007, 03:29 AM
Do you by any chance know a program that can create some sort of a 'flow-chart' diagram?

For example:

|-------------|
| EQEMU |----------|--------------|
--------------- |DATABASE |
----------------

Or something like that :P

Visio, or if your an artist Adobe Photoshop. I use a combo of the two.

UMLet is another option, its free, its java, its open source.

John Adams
03-07-2007, 07:30 AM
I use DBDesigner, tho not very flow-charty, it's cool. Or SQL 2005 Diagrams.