PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 5.4

Windcatcher
02-27-2007, 05:04 PM
It's been a while since I've updated this, but it's become a bit more important now that a client is really in the works.

1. Fixed lots of crash bugs.

2. Fixed several bugs where you couldn't create certain new records, like items.

3. Added Ctrl-S hotkey for committing all tables.

4. Added F2 hotkey for committing the current item.

5. Added a copy item button to make creating variants easy.

6. Other miscellaneous fixes. I haven't updated this in almost two years (yikes!) and I haven't kept track of the things I've fixed.

7. Deleting an NPC type from the NPC types table performs a DEEP delete -- it also deletes everything that references that NPC type so you don't have orphaned spawn entries, for instance.

It's pretty solid for EQEmu 0.5.5 (and should work up to at least 0.5.8). I know those are old, but once the client is released they'll become REALLY important since the client only talks to EQEmu 0.5.5 through 0.6.0 at the moment. When I release it, it will come with a sparse 0.5.5 database that you can use this tool with (it will also come with my version of EQEmu 0.5.5 which has several fixes of my own).

You can get the Admin Tool here:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/eqemulator/eqemu-admin-tool-5.4.zip?use_mirror=osdn

Edit: Found a weird bug in the copy item button (within 10 minutes of uploading it) and re-uploaded a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience...

mattmeck
02-28-2007, 08:28 AM
i loved this tool, great to see it back =)