PDA

View Full Version : Release V 0.0.7

Kayot
03-10-2007, 05:58 AM
Status - 3/4 Isn't so bad?
V 0.0.7

I sat back today and it suddenly occurred to me just how far this program has come. I remember when it was just an item/character editor. Now it is truly massive. I feel that I am getting into the nitty gritty parts of the program. There is still a ton to do and I left the harder parts until last. Over all, I do not think I am doing to badly. One thing is for sure, when I finally reach beta I am going to have a lot of fun cleaning up bugs and adding in safe guards. The code will be fun to clean up too. Anyway, enough rambling. Here is V0.0.7!

What's New[list][COLOR=White]
Faction Editors

Amra
03-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the multi windows! Hope this can be added to items as well in the future.

I haven't been doing much lately. My puppy chewed my network cable. I patched it but it later shorted out my router. Long story short I had to call verizon in to fix it. But I am back in action.

Kayot
03-12-2007, 02:51 AM
I will probably put the items multi windows in later. The reason I cannot do it now is because the item editor uses multiple windows and setting up multiple windows will require a quite a bit of work. So consider the idea added to the project's requested features.

Request Added to Request List - Multiply Item Editor windows at once.
As for the evil network cable chewing spewing router mutilating puppy - Hope he/she didn't swallow to much of the cable. That could cause problems.