PDA

View Full Version : Release V 0.0.8

Kayot
03-25-2007, 09:41 AM
Status - Sleeping beyond the flow of time...
V 0.0.8

Notes - Delete the EQDragItem subfolder. The program now holds the graphics in it's core. Not what I had in mind, but it works.

Update
New Icons - Mirages Icons are now in the program.
Color System - Black means finished, Blue means barely functional, and red mean little to no use.
Information Window - Decked out, it now tells a lot more information and is generally more useful.
Merchant Viewer now uses arrows instead of a scroll bar that is painfully slow.
A bunch of other stuff, I'm not sure all thats new... It really all blurs together to me. Often times I just forget. I put in some error checking and removed some lines of bad code. Condensed some SQL code. Probably did a lot more than I'm writing here.
Notes: Nothing much, new quarter at school, same hopeless outlook on life I had last quarter. Maybe a new hair style?

gernblan
03-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Keep up the great work, friend!

You are doing a bang up job!

morganpartee
03-26-2007, 05:30 AM
Can i assume this is incompatible with mysql 4.0.23?

i cant get any of it to work with 4.0.23...always complains of syntax...

but otherwise nicely done! lol...

Kayot
03-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Sorry, I think its 4.1 to 5.0. Any thing pre 4.1 requires an older DLL set.

morganpartee
03-26-2007, 09:24 AM
sounds like a nice link to have layin around * Cough Cough* but; i like 4.023 better personally...i think its easier...with mysql CC...but whatever..still a good tool kayot!

and a feature request...limit the numbers you can enter in itme ID to 100000
so you never mess it up...thanks! ngiht.

Amra
03-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Nice job Kayot! I love the information window. =) I didn't have much time to check it out. Hopefully tomorrow.

Kayot
03-26-2007, 01:42 PM
and a feature request...limit the numbers you can enter in itme ID to 100000 so you never mess it up...thanks! ngiht.
I'll add that option, though I really think eqemu should just remove the limit. Whats the point in a 100,000 limit? Thats just plain retarded, like restricting the size of a store rather than the size of a shelf. Anyway, I thought you were making Icons, what ever happened?

morganpartee
03-27-2007, 02:06 AM
lol bout that...procrastination...i will do some one day...but school gets in the way of life...lol
:-)

gernblan
03-27-2007, 06:05 AM
I think there should be no limits, because some of us use numbering schemes that are normally "out of bounds" to what some think that they should be.