PDA

View Full Version : Food

Amra
03-28-2007, 06:01 AM
Anyone know what string controls food power? As in snack - miraculous meal. I've been comparing some food items and I can't tell what string it is.

I bet it's right in front of my face :D

Thanks

ChaosSlayer
02-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Well I am about to earn the "holy necro" title, but I have been curious since day one- how do we control our food/drinks?

AndMetal
02-01-2008, 09:48 AM
From the Wiki (http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=EQEmuDBSchemaitems):
casttime

For items that have a castable effect, the cast time of the spell (in milliseconds).
On food/drink items, this determines how long they last before they are consumed:
o -1 - 5: "This is a snack." | "This is a whistle wetter."
o 6 - 20: "This is a meal." | "This is a drink."
o 21 - 30: "This is a hearty meal." | "This is a refreshing drink."
o 31 - 40: "This is a banquet size meal." | "This is a lasting drink."
o 41 - 50: "This meal is a feast!" | "This is a flowing drink!"
o 51 - 60: "This is an enduring meal!" | "This is an enduring drink!"
o 70+: "This is a miraculous meal!" | "This is a miraculous drink!"

ChaosSlayer
02-01-2008, 10:14 AM
oh nice - that defently wasnt there a year ago =)
thanks!

do you by any chace also know if recastdelay on items now working?
and what do recasttypes mean?

ChaosSlayer
02-01-2008, 10:21 AM
oh do you know what is a diffirence bewten: "casttime" and "casttime_"?

ChaosSlayer
02-01-2008, 10:33 AM
NM the recast type question.. found it..

AndMetal
02-01-2008, 10:45 AM
oh do you know what is a diffirence bewten: "casttime" and "casttime_"?

At first look, they look to be the same (read: redundant). Just to double check, I ran this query:
SELECT id, name, casttime, casttime_ FROM items WHERE casttime != casttime_
And got no results. Therefore, it is redundant. However, the question then becomes, which is required? That, unfortunately, I don't know.

cavedude
02-01-2008, 11:02 AM
The redundancy was my doing, the columns were merged together. When collected from 13th floor, either both columns had an identical value, or one column had a value and the other was 0. There were no exceptions to this, and since our code only uses one of the columns (I'm sorry but for the life I me I can't remember which, though a quick look in the code will answer that) I figured it was best to merge them. So far, the players on TGC haven't reported any errors with casting in this sense so it appears the decision was the right one.