PDA

View Full Version : Few problems & suggestions.

uncommon
04-10-2007, 08:23 AM
First, thank you for that tool, nicely done, it saves me a lot of time.

Just got a problem and a few suggestions, nothing really too important :

- Can't edit items with a ' symbol in the name (like Seru's Torque). Get an error about SQL syntax, always near the ' character.

- Can't open multiple NPC edit windows at one, even with the option checked.

- Can't edit NPC, getting this error : #42S22Unknown cloumn 'banish' in 'field list' everytime i try to load a npcid.

- Would be cool if your program could remember open windows and windows positions on closing.

- Also multiple merchant editing windows at once if possible.

Using v0.0.9 R000, recent PEQ cvs.

Don't how hard it is to implement these request, so feel free to ignore if it looks like it's boring to do.
Thanks again for that cool program.

Kayot
04-10-2007, 03:01 PM
- Can't edit items with a ' symbol in the name (like Seru's Torque). Get an error about SQL syntax, always near the ' character.
The reson the ' dose't work is because it is used in the quarry syntax. To get it to work use ''. Thats two '. I plan to fix that soon ^-^.

- Can't open multiple NPC edit windows at one, even with the option checked.
My bad, the multi NPC is for item, a duh moment for me. I'll fix that soon.

- Can't edit NPC, getting this error : #42S22Unknown cloumn 'banish' in 'field list' everytime i try to load a npcid.
This falls under revers compadability. I'll add that as I go on. So far I haven't done much for this.

- Would be cool if your program could remember open windows and windows positions on closing.
Advanced feture, it'll be added probably after admin editors and the script editor are finished. This feature is a polishing stage item.

- Also multiple merchant editing windows at once if possible.
I'll probably tack all the multiple windows into one option.

Thank you for your input. I don't get a lot of input due to the fact that this program only works on the more recent releases. ^-^ Look forward to the next release.