PDA

View Full Version : Ebon Strongbear

CrabClaw
06-28-2007, 09:01 AM
I am back from a vacation to the Middle Earth... if it was actually fun I'd still be there (hehe).

Well I started exploring PeQ's server to see how it was coming along and I wanted to submit the Qeynos Steel Warrior's newbie armor quest (I am waiting for the PeQ admin to up my forum application so I am posting this here for ya'll and yes I rolled a warrior.) Note though, this needs testing on their current database so item ID adjustments might need to be tweaked, or not.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment:

#############
#Quest Name:Ebon Strongbear's Warrior Armor Quest Series
#Author: CrabClaw
#NPCs Involved: Ebon Strongbear
#Items Involved:
#zone: qeynos
#Revised CrabClaw v1.1

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Welcome. I am the champion of the Steel Warriors. There are none who can challenge me. I guide this brotherhood of Steel Warriors. From Qeynos to the trade city of Freeport, the ways of the Steel Warriors are taught. I welcome all [young Steel Warriors].");
}elsif($text=~/I am a young steel warrior/i){
quest::say("Then listen well to the words of the trainers of this arena. Learn to aid our friends such as the Knights of Thunder, the Priests of Life, the rangers and druids of Surefall Glade, the monks of the Silent Fist Clan and always support the Qeynos Guards for many of our brothers have entered their ranks. Oh yes.. You can also trust the bards of this city, after all, they do perform at all of our major events. If you are a [new recruit] I have some tasks for you to complete."); }
}elsif($text=~/I am a new recruit/i){
quest::say("I am always pleased to see new blood ready to serve the Steel Warriors. All new recruits are asked to go through training that I personally oversee. These training exercises will test both your mind body and spirit because they are not easily completed. If you are [ready to begin] I will explain to you how the tests work and present you with your Steel Warriors Assembly Kit."); }
}elsif($text=~/I am ready to begin/i){
quest::summonitem(17268);
quest::say("Here is your Steel Warriors Assembly Kit. In this kit you will combine numerous [magical items] that can be infused in certain quantities to create an armor material. These armor materials can then be placed in a forge along with the correct mold to fashion a piece of Battlemasters Platemail Armor."); }
}elsif($text=~/What magical items/i){
quest::say("The items you will need for your armor materials will be collected throughout the Qeynos area. You will find items that you need by hunting and by talking to local merchants. Once you are ready to begin collecting the items for an armor material you must simply tell me what piece you [want] to craft. I can provide you with the recipes and armor molds for Battlemasters Platemail [Helm], [Bracers], [Armguards], [Boots], [Greaves], [Gauntlets] and [Breastplate]."); }
}elsif($text=~/I want to craft Helm/i){
quest::summonitem(27460);
quest::say("To create your helm material you will need to combine 2 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Giant Whiskered Bat Eye, 1 Snake Scales and 1 Brandy in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Helm of the Battlemaster."); }
}elsif($text=~/I want to craft Bracers/i){
quest::summonitem(27461);
quest::say("To create your bracer material you will need to combine 1 Brick of Crude Iron, 1 King Snake Poison Sac, 1 Gray Wolf Fang and 1 Rat Eye in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Bracer of the Battlemaster."); }
}elsif($text=~/I want to craft Armguards/i){
quest::summonitem(27462);
quest::say("To create your armguards material you will need to combine 2 Bricks of Crude Iron, 2 Rabid Grizzly Skins, 1 Giant Bat Wing and 1 Mistletoe in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Armguards of the Battlemaster."); }
}elsif($text=~/I want to craft Boots/i){
quest::summonitem(27463);
quest::say("To create your boot material you will need to combine 3 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Gnoll Backbone and 2 Ruined Blackburrow Gnoll Pelt in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Boots of the Battlemaster."); }
}elsif($text=~/I want to craft Greaves/i){
quest::summonitem(27464);
quest::say("To create your greaves material you will need to combine 4 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Giant Fire Beetle Brain, 1 Lion Tail, 1 Bottle and 1 Young Plains Cat Scalp in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Greaves of the Battlemaster."); }
}elsif($text=~/I want to craft Gauntlets/i){
quest::summonitem(27465);
quest::say("To create your gauntlet material you will need to combine 3 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Spider Legs, 1 Brown Bear Paw, and 2 Mist Wolf Pelts in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Gauntlets of the Battlemaster."); }
}elsif($text=~/I want to craft Breastplate/i){
quest::summonitem(27466);
quest::say("To create your breastplate material you will need to combine 5 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Thick Grizzly Bear Skin, 1 Woven Spider Silk, 1 Burned Out Lightstone, 1 Matted Lion Pelt and 1 Golden Bandit Tooth in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Breastplate of the Battlemaster. Once you have completed your breastplate and finished your armor please return to me for I have an [important mission] that I can only trust one of my finest warriors such as yourself with."); }
}elsif($text=~/What important mission/i){
quest::say("I have heard word that the corrupt guards are up to it again and this time one has gone too far. Guard Beris has stolen my sisters coinpurse by claiming it was due for city tax. This is not true because my family is held in high regard here and we always pay our taxes promptly. This was simply a ploy to steal money and I do not take kindly to that. I must ask that you retrieve my sisters coinpurse from Beris, he can usually be found in the hills fishing on his off-duty time. Bring me whatever you can from him along with 3 perfect gnoll skins and I will reward you with a finely refined blade for your trouble."); }
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
#do all other handins first with plugin, then let it do disciplines
plugin::try_tome_handins(\%itemcount, $class, 'Warrior');
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
if ($itemcount{27421} == 3){
quest::say("I salute you young warrior! Take this reward with pride.");
quest::summonitem(27492);
}
#END of FILE Zone:qeynos ID:1138 -- Ebon_Strongbear

CrabClaw
06-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Various bug fixes and tweaks.

v1.23

#############
#Items Involved:
#Revised CrabClaw v1.23

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Welcome. I am the champion of the Steel Warriors. There are none who can challenge me. I guide this brotherhood of Steel Warriors. From Qeynos to the trade city of Freeport, the ways of the Steel Warriors are taught. I welcome all [young Steel Warriors].");
quest::say("Then listen well to the words of the trainers of this arena. Learn to aid our friends such as the Knights of Thunder, the Priests of Life, the rangers and druids of Surefall Glade, the monks of the Silent Fist Clan and always support the Qeynos Guards for many of our brothers have entered their ranks. Oh yes.. You can also trust the bards of this city, after all, they do perform at all of our major events. If you are a [new recruit] I have some tasks for you to complete.");
quest::say("I am always pleased to see new blood ready to serve the Steel Warriors. All new recruits are asked to go through training that I personally oversee. These training exercises will test both your mind body and spirit because they are not easily completed. If you are [ready to begin] I will explain to you how the tests work and present you with your Steel Warriors Assembly Kit.");
quest::say("Here is your Steel Warriors Assembly Kit. In this kit you will combine numerous [magical items] that can be infused in certain quantities to create an armor material. These armor materials can then be placed in a forge along with the correct mold to fashion a piece of Battlemasters Platemail Armor.");
quest::say("The items you will need for your armor materials will be collected throughout the Qeynos area. You will find items that you need by hunting and by talking to local merchants. Once you are ready to begin collecting the items for an armor material you must simply tell me what piece you [want] to craft. I can provide you with the recipes and armor molds for Battlemasters Platemail [Helm], [Bracers], [Armguards], [Boots], [Greaves], [Gauntlets] and [Breastplate].");
quest::say("To create your helm material you will need to combine 2 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Giant Whiskered Bat Eye, 1 Snake Scales and 1 Brandy in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Helm of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your bracer material you will need to combine 1 Brick of Crude Iron, 1 King Snake Poison Sac, 1 Gray Wolf Fang and 1 Rat Eye in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Bracer of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your armguards material you will need to combine 2 Bricks of Crude Iron, 2 Rabid Grizzly Skins, 1 Giant Bat Wing and 1 Mistletoe in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Armguards of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your boot material you will need to combine 3 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Gnoll Backbone and 2 Ruined Blackburrow Gnoll Pelt in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Boots of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your greaves material you will need to combine 4 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Giant Fire Beetle Brain, 1 Lion Tail, 1 Bottle and 1 Young Plains Cat Scalp in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Greaves of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your gauntlet material you will need to combine 3 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Spider Legs, 1 Brown Bear Paw, and 2 Mist Wolf Pelts in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Gauntlets of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your breastplate material you will need to combine 5 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Thick Grizzly Bear Skin, 1 Woven Spider Silk, 1 Burned Out Lightstone, 1 Matted Lion Pelt and 1 Golden Bandit Tooth in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Breastplate of the Battlemaster. Once you have completed your breastplate and finished your armor please return to me for I have an [important mission] that I can only trust one of my finest warriors such as yourself with.");
quest::say("I have heard word that the corrupt guards are up to it again and this time one has gone too far. Guard Beris has stolen my sisters coinpurse by claiming it was due for city tax. This is not true because my family is held in high regard here and we always pay our taxes promptly. This was simply a ploy to steal money and I do not take kindly to that. I must ask that you retrieve my sisters coinpurse from Beris, he can usually be found in the hills fishing on his off-duty time. Bring me whatever you can from him along with 3 perfect gnoll skins and I will reward you with a finely refined blade for your trouble.");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if ($itemcount{27421} == 3){
}

CrabClaw
06-29-2007, 05:45 AM
Ok this should be the final 'v1.3' fixup. He gives the nice level 10 quest sword now, plus I added the coin purse req' from the evil guard drop.

#############
#Items Involved:
#Revised CrabClaw v1.3

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Then listen well to the words of the trainers of this arena. Learn to aid our friends such as the Knights of Thunder, the Priests of Life, the rangers and druids of Surefall Glade, the monks of the Silent Fist Clan and always support the Qeynos Guards for many of our brothers have entered their ranks. Oh yes.. You can also trust the bards of this city, after all, they do perform at all of our major events. If you are a [new recruit] I have some tasks for you to complete.");
quest::say("I am always pleased to see new blood ready to serve the Steel Warriors. All new recruits are asked to go through training that I personally oversee. These training exercises will test both your mind body and spirit because they are not easily completed. If you are [ready to begin] I will explain to you how the tests work and present you with your Steel Warriors Assembly Kit.");
quest::say("Here is your Steel Warriors Assembly Kit. In this kit you will combine numerous [magical items] that can be infused in certain quantities to create an armor material. These armor materials can then be placed in a forge along with the correct mold to fashion a piece of Battlemasters Platemail Armor.");
quest::say("The items you will need for your armor materials will be collected throughout the Qeynos area. You will find items that you need by hunting and by talking to local merchants. Once you are ready to begin collecting the items for an armor material you must simply tell me what piece you [want] to craft. I can provide you with the recipes and armor molds for Battlemasters Platemail [Helm], [Bracers], [Armguards], [Boots], [Greaves], [Gauntlets] and [Breastplate].");
quest::say("To create your helm material you will need to combine 2 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Giant Whiskered Bat Eye, 1 Snake Scales and 1 Brandy in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Helm of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your bracer material you will need to combine 1 Brick of Crude Iron, 1 King Snake Poison Sac, 1 Gray Wolf Fang and 1 Rat Eye in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Bracer of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your armguards material you will need to combine 2 Bricks of Crude Iron, 2 Rabid Grizzly Skins, 1 Giant Bat Wing and 1 Mistletoe in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Armguards of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your boot material you will need to combine 3 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Gnoll Backbone and 2 Ruined Blackburrow Gnoll Pelt in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Boots of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your greaves material you will need to combine 4 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Giant Fire Beetle Brain, 1 Lion Tail, 1 Bottle and 1 Young Plains Cat Scalp in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Greaves of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your gauntlet material you will need to combine 3 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Spider Legs, 1 Brown Bear Paw, and 2 Mist Wolf Pelts in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Gauntlets of the Battlemaster.");
quest::say("To create your breastplate material you will need to combine 5 Bricks of Crude Iron, 1 Thick Grizzly Bear Skin, 1 Woven Spider Silk, 1 Burned Out Lightstone, 1 Matted Lion Pelt and 1 Golden Bandit Tooth in your assembly kit. Once you have created the proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion your very own Breastplate of the Battlemaster. Once you have completed your breastplate and finished your armor please return to me for I have an [important mission] that I can only trust one of my finest warriors such as yourself with.");
quest::say("I have heard word that the corrupt guards are up to it again and this time one has gone too far. Guard Beris has stolen my sisters coinpurse by claiming it was due for city tax. This is not true because my family is held in high regard here and we always pay our taxes promptly. This was simply a ploy to steal money and I do not take kindly to that. I must ask that you retrieve my sisters coinpurse from Beris, he can usually be found in the hills fishing on his off-duty time. Bring me whatever you can from him along with 3 perfect gnoll skins and I will reward you with a finely refined blade for your trouble.");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if ($itemcount{27421} == 3 && $itemcount{27422} == 1){
}
}

CrabClaw
06-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Ok, final final time. This fix includes the right tradeskill molds. There is a problem though...my database does not have the recipes! *shakes fist* How could you short-stick my beloved Qeynos!

Anyways being a goody two-shoe Qeynosian and patient, I'll be working on a SQL script to add them (take that you Freeport crooks). So here is the v1.51 quest at least. I made notes of what the subcombines are and the final product Item ID if anyone wants to give me a hand, but I can get them eventually.

Enjoy. :)

(hehe, good fun)

#############
#Items Involved:
#Revised CrabClaw v1.51

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::summonitem(38834); # creates Item ID: 27460, final combine produces Item ID 27358
quest::summonitem(38830); # creates item ID: 27461, final combine produces Item ID 27359
quest::summonitem(38831); # creates item ID: 27460, final combine produces Item ID 27360
quest::summonitem(38833); # creates item ID: 27463, final combine produces Item ID 27361
quest::summonitem(38836); # creates item ID: 27464, final combine produces Item ID 27362
quest::summonitem(38832); # creates item ID: 27465, final combine produces Item ID 27363
quest::summonitem(38835); # creates item ID: 27466, final combine produces Item ID 27364
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if ($itemcount{27421} == 3 && $itemcount{27422} == 1){
}
}

CrabClaw
07-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Patience Perseveres!

Here is the 100% game tested SQL for the recipe data for the quest armor combines. Just source this as a SQL file into your database and you're done. :)

Remember to always back your work/tables up before proceeding! Use the admin tool to make a 'tradeskill_recipe_entries' and 'tradeskill_recipe' backup.

(Note, for my purposes am using UID: 120000 thru 129999 as my personal 'tradeskill_recipe_entries' range for my future work and UID: 9000 thru 9999 as my 'tradeskill_recipe' range. If it conflicts with anything you have feel free to shift the ID's to fit your project. It does work with the two current biggies 'ax_classic' and 'PEQ_Luclin' though.)

(Now my friend is bugging me to do the Ranger armors quest next....blarg! No prob though. :) )

INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120000, 9000, 17268, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120001, 9000, 19630, 0, 0, 2, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120002, 9000, 27396, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120003, 9000, 13070, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120004, 9000, 13034, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120005, 9000, 27460, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120006, 9001, 17, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120007, 9001, 38834, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120008, 9001, 27460, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120009, 9001, 27358, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120010, 9002, 17268, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120011, 9002, 19630, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120012, 9002, 27397, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120013, 9002, 27400, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120014, 9002, 27408, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120015, 9002, 27461, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120016, 9003, 17, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120017, 9003, 38830, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120018, 9003, 27461, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120019, 9003, 27359, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120020, 9004, 17268, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120021, 9004, 19630, 0, 0, 2, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120022, 9004, 27404, 0, 0, 2, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120023, 9004, 13062, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120024, 9004, 13082, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120025, 9004, 27462, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120026, 9005, 17, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120027, 9005, 38831, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120028, 9005, 27462, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120029, 9005, 27360, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120030, 9006, 17268, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120031, 9006, 19630, 0, 0, 3, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120032, 9006, 27405, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120033, 9006, 13026, 0, 0, 2, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120034, 9006, 27463, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120035, 9007, 17, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120036, 9007, 38833, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120037, 9007, 27463, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120038, 9007, 27361, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120039, 9008, 17268, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120040, 9008, 19630, 0, 0, 4, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120041, 9008, 9910, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120042, 9008, 9895, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120043, 9008, 16598, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120044, 9008, 9905, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120045, 9008, 27464, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120046, 9009, 17, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120047, 9009, 38836, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120048, 9009, 27464, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120049, 9009, 27362, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120050, 9010, 17268, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120051, 9010, 19630, 0, 0, 3, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120052, 9010, 13417, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120053, 9010, 27497, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120054, 9010, 13780, 0, 0, 2, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120055, 9010, 27465, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120056, 9011, 17, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120057, 9011, 38832, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120058, 9011, 27465, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120059, 9011, 27363, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120060, 9012, 17268, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120061, 9012, 19630, 0, 0, 5, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120062, 9012, 13756, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120063, 9012, 9914, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120064, 9012, 10299, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120065, 9012, 9913, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120066, 9012, 27410, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120067, 9012, 27466, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120068, 9013, 17, 0, 0, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120069, 9013, 38835, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120070, 9013, 27466, 0, 0, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe_entries VALUES (120071, 9013, 27364, 1, 0, 0, 0);
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9000, 'battlemasters helm material', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9001, 'helm of the battlemaster', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9002, 'battlemasters bracer material', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9003, 'bracer of the battlemaster', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9004, 'battlemasters armguards material', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9005, 'armguards of the battlemaster', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9006, 'battlemasters boot material', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9007, 'boots of the battlemaster', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9008, 'battlemasters greaves material', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9009, 'greaves of the battlemaster', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9010, 'battlemasters gauntlets material', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9011, 'gauntlets of the battlemaster', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9012, 'battlemasters breastplate material', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');
INSERT INTO tradeskill_recipe VALUES (9013, 'breastplate of the battlemaster', 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, 'Created by CrabClaw');

cavedude
07-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Added to PEQ, thank you!