PDA

View Full Version : Chesgard Sydwen

CrabClaw
06-29-2007, 08:13 AM
Heya!

Here is a neat little quest from our buddy Chesgard_Sydwen in South Qeynos. It's the old Bandit Sash turn in quest. You get some nice faction, coin, and a random piece of bronze armor as well.

Enjoy!

#############
#Quest Name: Chesgard Sydwen's Bandit sash quest.
#Author: CrabClaw
#NPCs Involved: Chesgard Sydwen
#Items Involved:
#zone: qeynos
#Revised CrabClaw v1.2

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text =~ /Hail/i) {
quest::say('May Karana guide you. Are you a [citizen of Qeynos] or a visitor?');
}elsif($text=~/I am a citizen of Qeynos/i){
quest::say("Then I would urge you to attend daily services in the Temple of Thunder. You are a [member of Thunder], are you not? Or maybe I am mistaken and you are just lost..?");
}elsif($text=~/I am a member of Thunder/i){
quest::say("Well, friend, the Temple of Thunder has recognized and appreciates your past deeds for us. But this matter is of vital importance to us and we need more proof of your devotion to our cause.");
}elsif($text=~/I am not a Citizen of Qeynos/i){
quest::say("Then study and spread the words of Karana the Rainkeeper. May all the storms in your heart be controlled by the Rainkeeper. You are young to the world just as [Cheslin] is.");
}elsif($text=~/I am lost/i){
quest::say("Then study and spread the words of Karana the Rainkeeper. May all the storms in your heart be controlled by the Rainkeeper. You are young to the world just as [Cheslin] is.");
}elsif($text=~/Who is Cheslin/i){
quest::say("My son, Cheslin, is currently in training to be a Qeynos Guard. I fear it was not his calling. He is not quite in our realm of reality. He spent too many years of playing games of warriors and dragons. He will be doing his first patrols in Qeynos Hills this week. If you are near there, I would appreciate it if you would watch and see him safely through his first patrols. Tell him I sent you.");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
my $random_result = int(rand(2));
my $randomarmor = int((rand(35))+4201) ;
#my $randomarmor = int((rand(12)) + 5026);
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 12100 => 1)){
quest::say("Good work, knight! The Karana bandits have been plaguing the Rainkeeper's flock for some time. Take this as a small reward for your devotion. Continue the fight against the Karana bandits. Ahh.. I wish [Cheslin] were equally skilled.");
quest::faction(183,30); # +Knights of Thunder
quest::faction(21,-30); # -Bloodsabers
quest::faction(217,30); # +Merchants of Qeynos
quest::faction(257,30); # +Priests of Life
quest::faction(135,30); # +Guards of Qeynos
quest::exp(250);
quest::givecash(0,12,10,0);
quest::summonitem($randomarmor);
}else {
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}
}