PDA

View Full Version : Good Worlds

Anytime Emu
06-11-2002, 06:05 AM
Does anyone have a really well made World that is excaty or really close to eqLive? Im trying to get info on raids for my guild without needed to take a groups into really hard zones aka Sshhria Tmp, Vex Thal ect...

killspree
06-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Recent DB's on some servers have ssra added. You won't see Vex Thal for a while, at least I don't think so anyway.

But really all you're gonna learn about from the emu database is the spawn points of the mobs.

Focker
06-13-2002, 03:59 AM
Regardless of the database, the Emulator is not yet close to fully emulating EQ.

You're not gonna learn how to strategize for anything with the Emulator.

True aggro, attack tables, mob attack tables, mob special attacks (as such), damage mitigation, AA skills, are not implemented. That, among literally hundreds of other things. EQlive is EXTREMELY complicated serverwise, and it'll take a long while for the Emulator to be close to what you want it to do.

If you've actually played the high end game of EQ, and come back to the Emulator, it'll be obvious to you what's missing.

I'm probably guessing you're not in one of the few guilds that are in Vex Thal at the moment.

Anytime Emu
06-13-2002, 08:38 AM
I dont want to get a FULL eq exp by using the emu, i just want to see mob spawn locs, and maybe the drop tables.