PDA

View Full Version : New RAID Tool for EQoffline BOTS

GeorgeS
07-21-2007, 05:31 AM
NEW TOOL FROM GEORGES

I am working on a tool for Magoth78's RAID MOD http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?p=135209#post135209

This is a tool that will allow one to create RAID npc's and then spawn them in game. Although you can create these in game with the "#bot create" command, this program will allow more details about customizing the npc's - such as STATS (Lvl,hp,damage etc..) and EQUIPMENT. There will be the ability to save equipment and apply to any new npc. It's a work in progress and should help immensely in preparing RAID's

GeorgeS

Zengez
07-21-2007, 02:46 PM
GeorgeS.... you are a machine... Just a machine...

GeorgeS
07-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Just updated the NPC Editing Tool with the ability to create BOTS now. DL the newest version now. So creating a BOT is easy now - all you must have is the SQL

CREATE TABLE `botinventory` (
`npctypeid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`botslotid` int(11) default NULL,
`itemid` int(11) default NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
CREATE TABLE `botleader` (
`botid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`leaderid` int(11) default NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`botid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
ALTER TABLE npc_types add `isbot` tinyint(4) NOT NULL;

Next you run my editor and then Under Tools select NPC Editing Tool and also to view the Bots, under Tools select Identify ALL RAID/BOTS and then you can go edit happy.

What's not done is inventory, and I'm working on this now...

http://66.159.225.58/eqemu/GeorgeS_EqEmu_Files.zip

Under HELP in the zip there's a few .html docs on this program. I juts updated it so the BOT creation is described there in more detail - but really, it's very simple...

GeorgeS

GeorgeS
07-22-2007, 08:14 AM
Ok the progress to date (7/22) is as follows:

Npc's BOTS can be created with the npc editor very nicely, tested and works like a charm.

Also, to equip them, you'll need eqitems , my item editor, also has the ability to equip the bots very well. The updated eqitems should be online this week. But it's working well so far.

GeorgeS

GeorgeS
08-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Both the eqitems now support BOTS and the ability to equip them via manual and automatic methods. Auto means I have premade sets of gear for each class. So choose your bot, select equipment by his class and level and boom he's done. Hit save and play.

Creating BOTS is extremely easy with the npc editor tool - which has the ability to create bots.

GeorgeS

Magoth78
08-15-2007, 09:02 AM
Very nice tool, thank you Georges.