PDA

View Full Version : Simple Client Questions

Angelox
07-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Windcatcher; Where do you want your simple client questions posted?

Windcatcher
07-26-2007, 09:45 AM
I honestly don't know. Until now the OpenZone section has been the sort of catch-all for everything I've written (Admin Tool, OpenZone, Dungeon Builder, ZoneProxy, etc.), but maybe lumping SimpleClient in here might become unwieldy over time. Are you anticipating lots of questions for it, or do you have some? ;)

Quite a few people have asked me about where would be an appropriate forum area: I've heard some suggest using OpenEQ, but that could be confusing as SC is a totally independent effort and has some different goals (such as being free of anything by SOE).

Angelox
07-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Well, I got your client and already have questions - I was thinking of starting a thread, watching over it , and eventually you can use it as a FAQ , add it to your package. The Faq will have most common asked questions so we won't have to go through the same thing all the time.
I'm sure your client will pick up and eventually be the main client for everyone.

John Adams
07-26-2007, 12:17 PM
What about just another entire forum under the Open___ category? Threads get lost pretty easy.

mattmeck
07-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Done, and Wind your moderator over your whole section, donno why you werent anymore but its fixed now,