PDA

View Full Version : Release R.44

Kayot
07-27-2007, 10:04 AM
I figure it's a good idea to release what we have so far. Also, here is the change log.

Release 44 (http://kayosblade.googlepages.com/EqemuDatabaseEditor.rar)

Important Information
Mouse Drag + Ctrl = Copy Mode
Middle Click = Delete Item (From slot not DB)
Right Click = Description Window (In most cases)

July 24, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-- Kayot - Added a document that explains the skill tables located in the profile field located in the character_ tables.

Feel free to add to this as necessary.

July 12, 2007
--Sesmar - Started work on frmFactionEditor - Basic search function works.
--Sesmar - Added clsFactionWrapper to DBI as a extension of DBManager using partial classes - This file is the same class as

DBManager it is just being created contain all Faction wrapper classes

July 11, 2007
--Sesmar - Added frmFactonEditor to project - will start building faction editor, atleast for testing purposes as soon as I am content with the status of the Faction class through Unit Testing.
--Sesmar - Added InsertWithReturnId function to SqlRunner - documentation to follow
--Sesmar - Made some changes to MappingInfo to account for VB.net array structure.
--Sesmar - Made a small change to query in Character editr change Character_ to character_ to conform to case-sensitive linux mysql
--Sesmar - Updated frmLogin to use standard look for the rest of the application.

July 11, 2007
--Kayot - Added safetys to the character and account editor, it no longer allows saving when nothing is loaded or the requested entry is empty
--Kayot - Added Delete functions to both editors, the character and account editor will now delete everything related to their respected teritories (Deleting a guild leader kills the guild, etc. ^-^ No more garbage entrys)
--Kayot - Did some rearranging of forms, fixed some misc stuff.
--Kayot - Setup the forms to built their interfaces during run time, this will allow all the icons etc to be loaded from the

GRML.dll

July 10, 2007
--Kayot - Updated the graphics design
--Kayot - Integrated Dr. graphics loader into the main program. I have to do a bunch of redesign but it will be well worth it.
--Kayot - Added the character editor, with faction editor.
--Kayot - Updated imgInventorySlot with a few corrections to complement sesmars work. (I was wrong, I'm sorry ^-^)
--Kayot - Added documentation about how to use the imgInventorySlot, though it isn't as pretty as Dr. And Sesmars. I'll fix that later.

Kayot Note - I might have to do another rev, mainly because my directory is a mess.

--Update - Fixed some stuff i broke. -_-'
--Kayot - Removed several icons. They are now either handled by Dr.'s DLL or embedded.
--Kayot - Even more maintenence. Doing code clean up.

July 10, 2007
--Sesmar - 95% Done with Faction class in DBI, working on unit test in order to finish up with class development. Also

using Faction class to more extensively test the various aspects of the DBI.
--Sesmar - Added Reference to nunit.framework.dll for unit testing in EDEDBI
--Sesmar - Added nunit.framework.dll to libraries folder for Unit Testing.
--Sesmar - Made changes to modCommon Sub Routines SQLCommand and SQLReader to continue with the integration of the DBI

Library in the main application.

July 2, 2007
-- Dr Schlock - Updated the GRML library to include EverQuest UI window pieces.
-- Dr Schlock - Added an Item Icon dialogue box to the Item editor folder. Can be used like a pop-up dialogue to choose an item icon. (see demo menu)

July 1, 2007
-- Fixed the changes to modCommon back to the old values, if your going to replace something that integrated, please at least run the application after wards. For now, the 'newer' commands do not work as intended. On the other hand, maybe they do, without documentation it is hard to tell.
-- Please add documentation, ^-^ I am not a telepath yet. Also, put update comments into the SVN updater as well.

June 29, 2007
--Sesmar - Made changes to modCommon Sub Routines SQLCommand and SQLReader to continue with the integration of the DBI

Library in the main application.
--Sesmar - Finished coding base classes for the DBI library just need to start testing it now.

June 27, 2007
Kayot
-- Added a Search Engine, it is going to become much better.
--To use it, you push enter after you type in the search string. For now the only thing that has an Advanced Option is Item

searching, I will make it more robust later.
--All the data selects work, so search to your hearts content. Also, when a Question mark is in the drag box, it is the

mouse over for a tool tip about the currently selected item.
--Right clicking in the search window after searching for an Item brings up a context menu. I plan to add every feature in

the context menu.
--Double clicking an account name beings up the account editor. Single clicking loads the account information into the

question mark. Take a look, you’ll like what you see.
-- Added a few more sub commands to the imgInventorySlot control.
--It now has the ability to load spells from a single command. The command is Load_as_Spell.
--Its controls are all tighter now, and the stacks are now reported right in most cases.
--A new field called DisableInfo is now in. It ironically disables the right click information window. This is good if you

want to add a context menu in place of a right click, this brings me to
--A new sub called InformationW will now call up the information window.
--I also added a new property called SlotID, this is used mainly for inventory items.
--Another field called ShowSpellIcon. This has an interesting effect to that the slot will display the spell icon regardless

if the slot is not a spell slot.
--Two new subs that save data.
a. Save_as_SharedBank(CharID as integer) -- saves the item based on its slot field and the input charID.
b.Save_as_Inventory(CharID as integer) -- saves the item based on its slot field and the input charid.
--Made the information window very useful, If you want something added to it, give me a sceen shot of the stat around other

stats. I plan to add procs, and Spell/Prog definitions to the info window.
--The popup item info is very useful; however, it only stays up for 10 seconds. I need to find an override for that to make

it infinite.
-- Added the Icon Book from the older program with a ton of tweaks to make it look better.
-- Added the spell editor I was working on from the older program and gave it a few necessary updates. I will work on this

in great detail later.
-- Added a new textbox control, it has the ability to limit it's self to decimal numbers and numbers with a period only. I

still have to work out some simple bugs, but it works great, it is used on the account editor.

Notes:
The program is missing the following Icons for items.

I've started work on the Character editor, I'm uploading it more for show and tell, it can edit the inventory, but I haven't finished the stats loader yet.

I'm working on some icons for the tool bars, it'll take some time. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

A real side note, If you notice the spell loader taking .5 seconds to load a spell you have to put this line into the sql

window.

ALTER TABLE `peq`.`items` ADD INDEX `scroll_effects`(`scrolleffect`);

replace peq with your datebase's name. All this does is index the tables for queries against scrolleffects, it turns the noticeable .5 second wait into a .00005 second wait. Also, any spell that doesn’t display an icon is still a spell, it just doesn’t have a scroll in the game. ^-^ later on double clicking will load the spell reader.

I am sure I did more than this; I just cannot remember it all. I will not add specifics about the character editor until the

base is finished.

June 26, 2007
--Sesmar - Made changes to frmLogin and in order to start integrating the base DBI Library (EDEDBI) into the program.

June 25, 2007
--Sesmar - Updated MySql.Data.Dll to version 5.0.7 being the latest stable release.
--Sesmar - Moved Library Folder to solution root folder since it is now being shared between App and Class Library project.
--Sesmar - Removed all bin and obj folders from SVN repository.
--Sesmar - Changed all projects to compile to a common Build folder in the solutions root folder.
--Sesmar - Add Class Library Project EDEDBI (EqEmu Database Editor Database Interface) to solution and started working on

structure for Data access library.

June 24, 2007
-- Added a Try to modCommon that prevents an overflow when a spell that doesn't exits is loaded into an item.

June 23, 2007
--dr_schlock - Activated the SVN for the first time.

June 17, 2007
-- Kayot - Program's foundation is layed, Account editor and basic DB login started.

Foin
07-27-2007, 05:47 PM
great work on this all encompassing editor i have 1 problem i get an application failed to initialize error when i try to start it

Kayot
07-28-2007, 02:02 AM
Could you be more specific? An error message perhaps.

P.S. Do you have .NET 2.0 installed?

Foin
07-28-2007, 07:19 AM
it was dotnet i just upgraded my raid an forgot to reinstall thx for teh quick response 8)

gernblan
07-28-2007, 07:44 AM
Is this working good against the current db structure?

Kayot
07-28-2007, 03:05 PM
I think so, not sure. Tell me when you test it ^-^

Amra
07-28-2007, 04:49 PM
Started testing it tonight a bit. I have modified characters so far. No major problems yet. Trying to change some things in the db to get them talking a bit better.

Could you add atk and effect to the search engine?

Will keep you posted with any bugs.

Secrets
07-28-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm using this just for the spell editor (Openspell still has some bugs, and mongrel's is buggy too.) since it's so good.

Most of the features work, even for a work in progress, nice job, i'm very impressed.

Keep it up!

-edit- no save function on the spell editor though. would be a real handy tool when it is done for doing custom spells.

also, when you select a blank spell, you'll get an error

Amra
07-29-2007, 01:06 PM
What's up Kayot. I am still doing VB tutorials now and then. I get layed off pretty soon :)

When loading a character I get this error. I was able to add an item to inventory and save. Doesn't seem to affect anything. Might be my db.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '1426' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
at System.Windows.Forms.ProgressBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripProgressBar.set_Valu e(Int32 value)
at Eqemu_Database_Editor.frmCharacter.Load_Skills()
at Eqemu_Database_Editor.frmCharacter.Force_Load()
at Eqemu_Database_Editor.frmCharacter.cmdLoad_Click(O bject sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Obje ct key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(Event Args e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(Eve ntArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventIntera ctive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(Event Args e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEven tArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.832 (QFE.050727-8300)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Eqemu Database Editor
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/eqemuedit/Eqemu%20Database%20Editor.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
EDEDBI
CodeBase: file:///C:/eqemuedit/EDEDBI.DLL
_nsqfw4a
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
MySql.Data
Assembly Version: 5.0.7.0
Win32 Version: 5.0.7.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/eqemuedit/MySql.Data.DLL
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
GRML
CodeBase: file:///C:/eqemuedit/GRML.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.