PDA

View Full Version : Release R.48

Kayot
08-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Download 7z Archive (http://kayosblade.googlepages.com/Release.7z)

Change Log Updates
August 15, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-- Kayot - Finnaly stream lined the item storage, it no longer pulls functions from the imginventoryslot. Also improved it's saving structure. No worries, the pre-aug15 files are still good.
-- Kayot - Added Lv. to the search engine
-- Kayot - Added a basic search to the character window.
-- Kayot - Vamped the search in the search tool, it now shows lv and class (race will come later)
-- Kayot - setup the account editor to send the character name to the combo box instead of just the id. It makes the load process prettier
-- Kayot - The search window can now load characters via double click.
-- Kayot - Added a basic search to the account editor.

August 14, 2007
-- Kayot - Streamed the saving in character and account editors so that the sqlrunnerlogfile.txt wont fill up so fast. Though, saving is still a huge process. Now to see about character load times.
-- Kayot - Added in a speed booster that if activated should speed the character loader up considerably. It takes a moment to hook and unhook.
-- Kayot - Removed all usage of the "Public Sub SQLCommand(ByVal sqlStatement As String)" and also removed all references to "Public Sub SQLReader(ByVal sqlQuery As String)"
-- Kayot - Pulled a ton of stuff out of the imgInventorySlot. I figured it wasn't necessary since I've been migrating the code to the forms.

August 13, 2007
-- Kayot - Streamed the loading in Character and account editors so that the SqlRunnerlogfile.txt (mouth full) won't fill up so dam fast.

gernblan
08-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Get a failed to load spells_us.txt error on startup, which is fatal. I can't start it up.

Yes, the file is in the directory as instructed. I copied the one from my titanium install to it.

Kayot
08-24-2007, 01:20 AM
I'll add in an override in the next release. Speaking of which, mayby I should give the source forge SVN address. Would every one find that useful.

gernblan
08-24-2007, 04:34 AM
Yes it would definitely, definitely help :)

Both. I mean, the override as well as the SVN.