PDA

View Full Version : feature request

GeorgeS
08-27-2007, 05:43 PM
One quick feature request -

When using eye view and walking along hilly terrain, could you make it so the eye view could auto change with height and angle, so you don't have to use the page up/dn keys to change the slope angle of view. Some times I would like to walk through the zone and see how it feels.

Thanks
GeorgeS

Sakrateri
08-27-2007, 06:04 PM
or make it so you can look up and down with the mouse because sometimes using page up and down I accidentally add numbers to coordinates for objects and they fly off my map lmao :)

Scorpious2k
08-27-2007, 10:39 PM
When using eye view and walking along hilly terrain, could you make it so the eye view could auto change with height and angle, so you don't have to use the page up/dn keys to change the slope angle of view. Some times I would like to walk through the zone and see how it feels.

Try the "Walk along ground" check box in the display options (right side, button that looks like a monitor)

Sakrateri
08-27-2007, 11:06 PM
I think thats what he is talking about, when you walk along ground you have to use page up and page down to change the angle of you perspective.

Windcatcher
08-28-2007, 08:16 AM
I think thats what he is talking about, when you walk along ground you have to use page up and page down to change the angle of you perspective.

You mean the way you have to do when ingame? :D

GeorgeS
08-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Actually Scorp is correct. The check box solves that problem, now it resembles eq (in game) too much :)
Actually I wish eq would work like OZ sometimes ....
GeorgeS

Sakrateri
08-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Oh sorry, I figured you knew about the check box....But still using page up and down to look with that checked will also change an object coordinates at the same time if your not careful and something that may have taken you several minutes to place right where you want it will fly right off the map ....so just make sure your not clicked on an object when you look up and down. And in game you can look up and down with the mouse also .....thats what I use anyway.