PDA

View Full Version : Release R.52

Kayot
09-06-2007, 02:45 AM
To get the new client, visit the SVN (http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23532).

NEWS:
The team (if it can be called that) is still looking for members. Right now the team is non-existent and we need more people. If you can do VB.NET and feel that you can add to this project, drop me a line at Skype: kayosblade or send me an email at kayosblade@gmail.com or if all else fails send me a pm.

Change Log:
September 6, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-- Kayot, fixed an error in the character editor that would end the program if an item was put in a slot that doesnt't exist in the game. Now it simply ignores such items.

August 24, 2007
-- Kayot - Did a bunch of graphic work. There shouldn't be a problem with dissappearing colors on items now. I'm still in the process of making sure the item icons are complete.
-- Kayot - Added Charm slot graphic to the GRML. Also redid the Slots graphic.
-- Kayot - Shrank a Ton of graphics. Also added small spell icons to the GRML (Just the graphics, haven't done anything else with small icons)

August 24, 2007
-- Kayot - Fixed some missing file in the SVN... I hope ^-^
-- Kayot - Added in a sort of spell.txt override. It's not a solution, just a way in. The program WILL be unstable without this file.

August 21, 2007
-- Kayot - Added the Database Bleach window to the program. It can clean up merchantlists by removing unused merchant profiles.
-- Kayot - Did some work on the pop-up decriptions. The pop-up will now show augments and their types.
-- Kayot - Added an item mod to the program. It changes non-static data about the item such as charges/stacksize, color, and augments.
-- Kayot - Did work on imginventoryslot, removed some redundant code and made it load a bit faster. Also put in a block to prevent the object from loading non-existant items. It was a memory hog and made unnessisary SQL loads.
-- Kayot - Added a new button to the item storage. ^-^ an over sight. Also, changed the load so that the save will have the loaded filename preloaded into it's blank.
-- Kayot - Fixed an error that was causing null items to not empty and there for carry their last entry.

Lalolyen
09-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Kayot, can you toss up a link to the binary? *I really hate working with VB =P* I didn't see any binaries or compile docs on the svn.