PDA

View Full Version : Bone Mail DEF SK Armor Quests Neriak Commons - WIP

Dramier
02-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Same thing as the Warrior armor quest I posted, just for the Shadow Knights instead. As before, leggings don't work, but everything else should work. This replaces Krivn S'Tai's quest file entirely.

NOTE: I am currently manually checking to make sure these armor quests work correctly when attempted by a normal player. You can use these scripts now if you want, but I recommend waiting until I have verified they work with a player doing them like a player would. Thanks!

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if($itemcount{19584} == 1){
quest::say("So you are one of Ulraz's new recruits. You are to assist in the construction of the armor you will don as a new Shadowknight of the Lodge of the Dead. I have assembled a kit that is used in the crafting of Bone Mail. You must travel beyond Neriak into the Nektulos Forest for the [materials] that compose the armor.");
quest::summonitem("17124"); }
}

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("If you're looking for chit chat you can bugger off. I'm here to sell supplies not company."); }

if($text=~/what gloves/i){

quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Gloves you require two [silk thread], a ruined wolf pelt, and two calcified finger bones. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Glove Pattern.");
quest::summonitem("19559");
}
if($text=~/what boots/i){

quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Boots you require two [silk thread], two ruined wolf pelts, and two calcified foot bones. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Boot Pattern.");
quest::summonitem("19561");
}
if($text=~/what bracer/i){

quest::say("To craft a Bone Mail Bracer you require a [silk thread], a ruined wolf pelt, and a calcified ulna bone. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Bracer Pattern.");
quest::summonitem("48016");
}

if($text=~/what coif/i){

quest::say("To craft a Bone Mail Coif you require two [silk thread], a ruined wolf pelt, and a calcified skull. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Cap Pattern.");
quest::summonitem("19555");
}

if($text=~/what leggings/i){

quest::say("To craft Orc Slayer Greaves you require three [silk thread], a pyre beetle carapace, two orc tibia, and an orc pelvis bone. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Mail Assembly Kit with this Tattered Leggings Pattern.");
#quest::summonitem("");
}

if($text=~/what sleeves/i){

quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Sleeves you require two [silk thread], a low quality wolf pelt, and two calcified humerus bones. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Sleeves Pattern.");
quest::summonitem("19557");
}

if($text=~/what tunic/i){

quest::say("To craft a Bone Mail Tunic you require four [silk thread], a medium quality wolf skin, a calcified sternum, and a calcified ribcage. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Tunic Pattern.");
quest::summonitem("19556");
}
}

#End of FILE Zone:neriakb ID:41046 -- Krivn_S`Tai Edited by: Dramier

Dramier
02-17-2008, 07:34 AM
Ok, the leggings value should be: 19560

Plug that into this script, and the armor quest should work.

I can't figure out where the heck the edit button is, or I would fix my post.

cavedude
02-17-2008, 07:39 AM
This quest is already also in.

Please check this site before writing quests, otherwise you're just wasting your time:

http://www.projecteq.net/quests/

Dramier
02-17-2008, 07:48 AM
-sigh-

I looked under the wrong zone.

LOL...

I'll get he hang of this, I promise.

Angelox
02-17-2008, 08:10 AM
I hope you do - I'll give credit for trying :) also, when you post a script, use the code/quote features like this;

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if($itemcount{19584} == 1){
quest::say("So you are one of Ulraz's new recruits. You are to assist in the construction of the armor you will don as a new Shadowknight of the Lodge of the Dead. I have assembled a kit that is used in the crafting of Bone Mail. You must travel beyond Neriak into the Nektulos Forest for the [materials] that compose the armor.");
quest::summonitem("17124"); }
}

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("If you're looking for chit chat you can bugger off. I'm here to sell supplies not company."); }