PDA

View Full Version : Quest::The Bind

shaznito
02-29-2008, 04:42 PM
This part is for Xanuusus. note that I did not do the epic part of this scripted! Only jumjum juice part which I noted. and also note there is a typo in Ilscent Tagglefoot.pl

if($text=~/I will take the the jumjum juice to him/i)

there is 2 the in there :P so just go in and remove one and your set to go.

#############
#Quest Name:The Bind
#Author:Shaznito
#NPCs Involved:Xanuusus, Ilscent Tagglefoot
#Items Involved:
#################

# earthcaller - ranger epic

sub EVENT_SAY {

if ($text=~/hail/i) {
quest::say("Greetings, small one! I am Xanuusus of the Stormreapers. You are welcome to rest beneath my mighty branches.");

}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {

if (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 20483 => 1, 20484 => 1)) {
quest::emote("waves his hands over the gem of corruption and a wave of warm energy passes through the area. With care for such a huge creature, he melds the gem into the sword and seems to glow all over as he channels energy into the weapon. 'Thus is the link of hate broken between Innoruuk and the spirit of earth. Through your will has balance returned. Your deeds, your work for the good of all, will be remembered by anyone who walks beneath the canopy of a forest or roams the plains. Continue your vigil over nature's balance.");

quest::summonitem(20488);
quest::exp(2500000);
}

elsif (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 20699 => 1, 20697 => 1, 20698 => 1)) {

quest::summonitem(20490);
quest::exp(2500000);
}
# Hand in for Case of JumJum juice
elsif (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 13411 => 1)){
quest::say("Heh heh! Excellent, small one! My roots have been longing for some fresh jumjum juice! Thank you! Take this for your trouble. Be sure to thank the Tagglefoots for me.");

} else {
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
quest::say("I have no need for this $name, you can have it back.");
}
}
# EOF zone: northkarana ID: 13061 NPC: Xanuusus

Angelox
02-29-2008, 09:45 PM
This part is for Xanuusus. note that I did not do the epic part of this scripted! Only jumjum juice part which I noted. and also note there is a typo in Ilscent Tagglefoot.pl

if($text=~/I will take the the jumjum juice to him/i)

there is 2 the in there :P so just go in and remove one and your set to go.

Here you can better post your revised version of the full script-you can always include
####
#revised by shaznito
#
If you feel it's just too small change (all up to you). Also, don't forget to always mention which zone the script belongs in, so Cavedude can quickly submit it.
Thanks!

cavedude
03-01-2008, 12:18 AM
You forgot the reward in this one ;) I added them to the script.

Great work! Rivervale is nearly complete. We are going to be left with the 1 or 2 unsolved ones, and the tasks which shouldn't be put it until we get an actual task system working ;)