PDA

View Full Version : 1300+ More items

Lurker_005
06-21-2002, 03:13 AM
These items are from the hackersquest items DB, and just contains the items not already in the EQEmu DB

This is only good for the 0.3.3.1 emu version. I'll post a new file when 3.4 is released.

rubydefiance
06-21-2002, 06:26 AM
.0.3.4 has a different item table layout????

Lon

Lurker_005
06-21-2002, 06:34 AM
Yea to the best of my knowledge the item blob grew with the 6/5 or 6/12 patch.

rubydefiance
06-21-2002, 06:41 AM
Damnit so much for my couple custom items, and all the items that were screwed up that I fixed (at least a couple dozen). Hope at least the npc data stays the same cause I did a much cleaner merge of MSH/Drawde/Ariak and added some dragons and gods including that weren't in there including Trak and Tunare. Trak was in the db at least, dunno why his spawn data wasn't there.

Lon

Drawde
06-21-2002, 06:46 AM
Are the item IDs the proper EQ ones? If so, could the EQEmu developers add them to the official DB (when updated)?
If not, I'll include them with my world data addon if that's OK with you (since I'll probably be adding some of them to the loot tables)
Anyway, good work

rubydefiance
06-21-2002, 06:53 AM
Tunare is not official, but I had to have her in there, and she's accurate other than her hp toned down to something reasonable for the emu. I only knew one official drop so I put her on dragon loot until I could research more of her drops. Ariak's spawns got bumped up into the 50000's so they did not conflict with other spawns (this was the biggest spawn mess for me and that cleaned up a LOT). I'll get you dumps of my changes. One question that I noticed while making Tunare, did they fix the casting on npcs in 0.3.4 so that they don't cast beneficial buffs on you while in battle? I've seen other npc's do it now that I am looking for it. It's really noticeable with droods cause they usually SOW and damage shield you LOL.

Actually, now that I think about it, unfortunately the only way to do this is to split the NPC spell column into 2 columns, one for offensive spells and one for defensive spells (not just self-only, in eqlive clerical class mobs will heal other allied mobs).

Lon

Hmm
06-21-2002, 08:05 AM
well set benfical to be castable on other npc ( unless self only dont want casters cast improved inv on others, same as caster's self only buffs )

set to certain factions, maybe even set it such way if player is better faction refuse to aid at all. maybe set in such way that if same faction its one below ally. i think its warmly? or kindly? so if player is ally npcs just wont help each other heh.

Lurker_005
06-21-2002, 10:20 AM
Drawde, Yea the ID's are correct, so feel free to use them.

I have the full HQ items 3.0.0.2 converted to EQEmu sql data. <-- This should be EQEmu 3.4 compatable, but I'll have to wait and see to check. Once the emu is released, I'll seperate the ones unique to the HQ dataset and release those. And yes you can include it in your release.

Shawn319
06-21-2002, 10:21 AM
Get the items over to hogie so he can test em.. right now hogiebane has NO items because of the item struct addons (i think 4 bytes was added to all packets).

Ariak
06-21-2002, 11:05 AM
Hmm :(

Lurker_005
06-21-2002, 12:55 PM
I got the new data to hogie... Waiting to see it it works fine with 3.4

Ariak once I know if the data is working in 3.4 I'll try to wright a vbScript to convert existing items.

Ariak
06-21-2002, 02:55 PM
I am just worried about if 0.3.4 will come out or not.

Lurker_005
06-21-2002, 05:26 PM
Hogiesbane is running the new items I converted from the HackersQuest items DB

I'm still working on converting items from the eqemu 3.3.1 format.