PDA

View Full Version : EQ Profile Editor

cybernine186
06-13-2008, 06:24 PM
I have created a nice GUI written in PHP that can view and edit all the major profile values that could not be done until now. It has the ability to do search by player name, level, current zone, and by class. It reports the total value of Platinum the user has in the search page but platinum can not be searched as a search variable.

You can edit Players Name, Last Name, Gender, Level, Class, Race, Deity, PVP, Anon status, Practice Points, Player Stats (STR, STA, DEX, AGI, CHA, WIS, INT, CHA), Facial Features & Colors, All Coin ( On person, Bank and Cursor. Note not on players corpse as of yet.), Also the ability to automatically move the players zone and position and to the zones safe spot provided in the `zone` table, View buffs only(Right now), spell book, memorized spells, languages, skills, and all account information such as Account Name, 1st Char Name, Status(Banned, Revoked, etc.), GM Speed, Revoked, Hide Me, Rules Flag, Mini login ip address, and the accounts tab shows you a list of all characters that is associated with the current account.

Future things like Inventory, maybe better buttons/upgrade GUI, AA's and some things from Luclin forward is not implemented yet.

I would love to be able to post this script some where but I have no where or no one to host it for me. I don't want to use source forge at least not yet.
Someone reply to this post and let me know something and I will share what I have been coding for the last 2 months now.

So far this has been tested on a Linux Fedora Corse 3 System with Apache and PHP 5.1 (PHP 5.2 doesn't seem to work correctly), MySQL.

aknosis
06-13-2008, 07:00 PM
I have some hosting that I will be using more when I get my server up and going for development. Send me a pm with some more info about it and I can probably give you an ftp account and we can get a link up here.