if(!IsPet()) CheckFlee();
}

seems to fix it.

trevius
07-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Good deal! You are the flee-master!

ChaosSlayer
07-14-2008, 06:53 PM
lol talking about realism- yey! fleeing pets!
pet rights fighters unite!

cavedude
07-15-2008, 04:40 PM
You can also add the f npcspecialattk to all pets. They are already like that in the PEQ database. That may be a better option than having it hardcoded into the server, for the benefit of custom server ops who may want pets to flee.

Angelox
07-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Thanks a ton for your fixes Derision- I have this one and your other 'Pet HP Bar out-of-combat update' fix together with a few others posted at my web page.
I posted windows executables and source for who ever wants to try it out. They all are tested and work fine for me.
Also added is the 'closest_zp = NULL;' in Leikas MQ-Cheat detector code, so you either would have to use my database ( has update to zone points already) or up date your zone_points as explained in the MQ-Cheat detector thread (http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24761)
The 'Pet HP Bar out-of-combat update' fix was a nice one too, always bothered me ever since I started EqEmu

ChaosSlayer
07-15-2008, 07:27 PM
Cavedude is right- there is no need to put this into a official source if a pet can be sontrolled with a simple "f" flag

Angelox
07-15-2008, 08:30 PM
What about charm and dire-charmed pets? do they start to run when low also? - if so, they are not supposed to (can't f-flag those).

ChaosSlayer
07-15-2008, 10:30 PM
hmm thats a tricky one =)

but in this case you can actualy use hard coding in charm itself, something like:

If pet is charmed then do not flee