PDA

View Full Version : worked for days then died

ZeRRoD201
07-30-2008, 12:32 PM
got the minilogin running got an sk up to lvl 45 now when i run the game i get to character select and try to enter world and it tells me there is no response from server then disconnected....any ideas please send me a message.

Demdadar
08-27-2008, 06:41 AM
Have got exactly the same problem now :( Any information about this?

Angelox
08-27-2008, 07:26 AM
Look at your logs if its a big mess and too much to sift through , back them up - then delete them and start new logs.
Or you can sort the logs by date, the newest logs will have the latest problems
Post anything reveling to your issues

Demdadar
08-27-2008, 07:49 AM
Hello again Angelox,

This is what it shows on world.exe, everything works normally till...

[Debug] [WORLD_CLIENT] demdadar: Sending client to zone qrg (3) at 80.35.233.186:7021
[Debug] [WORLD_CLIENT] demdadar: Client disconnected (not active in process)

I could access to my server from my static IP 80.35.233.186 yesterday, with no problems, and this morning did a bunch of times too (to test your new update, and worked). However suddenly, this started to happen. I just reseted the server and it was fixed. Now I had to restart my computer, then restarted the server and now I constantly keep getting this disconnection. I have tried changing the IP to 127.0.0.1 and I can connect to my own server with no problems. Trouble comes when I change the IP.

I backed up and emptied my logs folder, but I still see a lot of docs (when starting the server 87 logs are created in total) and can't find none with the lines written before. Do you need any log exactly?

Angelox
08-27-2008, 08:17 AM
Hello again Angelox,

This is what it shows on world.exe, everything works normally till...

[Debug] [WORLD_CLIENT] demdadar: Sending client to zone qrg (3) at 80.35.233.186:7021
[Debug] [WORLD_CLIENT] demdadar: Client disconnected (not active in process)

I could access to my server from my static IP 80.35.233.186 yesterday, with no problems, and this morning did a bunch of times too (to test your new update, and worked). However suddenly, this started to happen. I just reseted the server and it was fixed. Now I had to restart my computer, then restarted the server and now I constantly keep getting this disconnection. I have tried changing the IP to 127.0.0.1 and I can connect to my own server with no problems. Trouble comes when I change the IP.

I backed up and emptied my logs folder, but I still see a lot of docs (when starting the server 87 logs are created in total) and can't find none with the lines written before. Do you need any log exactly?

I always get that message (always have), I don't think it's a problem. Is your IP static or does it change?

Demdadar
08-27-2008, 10:13 AM
It's static. Also tried using my DNS and disabling firewall with no luck. :/

Demdadar
08-27-2008, 01:00 PM
Hmmm this forum needs an edit button.

This is exactly the problem i'm having: http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22382&page=1

Haven't been able to find a solution yet. Nothing listed there worked. However, it's interesting the fact that this guy couldn't make it run from the start, and I had this working for 2 days before it happened :/

Demdadar
08-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Allright, problem solved. My world was using the ports 7015-7021 instead of 7000-7010, so I oppened those and now I can log in back.

If someone else is experiencing this problem, be sure to check that!