PDA

View Full Version : Woo Another Item Struc (?)

mByte
07-10-2002, 11:10 AM
Ok so i desided to make an item lastnight using my webapp editor what happens it works :)

Until I got too the making my robe. (Chest item)

so i did some trouble shooting and here is my problem

I am pulling the values in and posting back just fine unless its chest, legs, feet, ammo, waist here is what I got and im kinda stumped on the conversion

$itemSlotsa = hexdec(bin2hex(substr($row[0],188,1)));
$itemSlotsb = hexdec(bin2hex(substr($row[0],189,2)));
$itemSlotsc = hexdec(bin2hex(substr($row[0],190,2)));
$itemSlots = $itemSlotsa + $itemSlotsb + $itemSlotsc;
$tmp_itemSlots = $itemSlotsa ." ". $itemSlotsb ." ". $itemSlotsc;

Here are the conversions from Kaiyodo's item editor which are the values I used as reference.

4 - Head
8 - Face
18 - Earring
32 - Neck
64 - Shoulders
128 - Arms
256 - Back
512 - unknown
1536 - Wrist
2048 - Range
4096 - Hands
8192 - Primary
16384 - Secondary
98304 - Finger
131072 - Chest
262144 - Pants
524288 - Feet
1048576 - Waist
2097152 - Ammo

All worked untill Finger then here is what i was returning i split them up so you can see the pattern
slotname - 188, 189, 190

Chest - 0, 2, 512
legs - 0, 4, 1024
feet - 0, 8, 2048
waist - 0, 16, 4096
ammo - 0, 32, 8192

Any ideas how to get the chest, lets, feet, waist, ammo to equal there correct dec value?

thanks

mByte
07-10-2002, 11:44 AM
NEVERMIND im such a dumbass

all i had to do was *256 to offset 190

wurmslayer2k
07-11-2002, 08:22 AM
When exactly is this item editor going to be released? :)

mByte
07-11-2002, 05:10 PM
No ETA.

It started out as a program for people to create a fully functioning quest on my server. To bring the name "Everquest" to reality. The I figured since I am creating a moduale for Item Editing I should create a webapp that mimics the current EQEmu Admin done by WC.

Heres how it works

You log into the site using your eqemu login and password. Witch means you to atleast have been on the server once in order to use the program. Then create your quest with the current mobs you just interaction and of course rewards. This can be 1 step to 15steps per quest. You can use quest to start another quest or use somebody elses quest items to turn in for a new item. (ie. jondoes quest rewards a neck item. You have your quest returen the neck item along with another item and you reward a new item).

After all your hardwork and i say your hardwork because your doing it all. The things your type in goes directly to a staging table waiting for aproval and a dts package picks it up every 12hrs. It is reviewed within 12hrs and approved or sent back to the quest que where you will have to make modifications suggested by the High Council. The only reason it is this way is because the High Counicl does not want you placing a item 127dmg 1dly with ice comet as effect on a level 1 rat in your starting city.

there will be additional rules placed on the website that you will have to agree to inorder to use this feature of the toril server. The website is not even complete just basic dhtml pages up so if your netscape user sorry. :p

I think this will be a really go idea for people to always see new content and items added to the game from the people for the people.

If this works correctly people will be able to create mob and items for placement in the world. Only thing I worrie about is it getting really crowded over time.

The Website is http://www.krealms.com/torial/
Hope the Ops dosnt get about a link to there site for people to get the software.

Ariak
07-12-2002, 03:48 AM
You can always use Kai or WC's 2.6 editor and convert to binary to get a nice weap...

127 dmg 1 delay proc Sermon of Ssraeshza :)

(Kidding!)

Best of luck, my friend.

mByte
07-15-2002, 03:32 AM
Yes, but only on your own server.

At the moment the program im making allows you to only make up quest and such on the torial server.