PDA

View Full Version : SQL Runner

garim2
02-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Greetings all,

I've been lurking around here for a while now and have been running my own private eqemu server for a couple of years now. My brother and I have contributed a few things here and there, but most of our changes to the emu code are customizations that most likely only interest us.

Well I wrote a small program to make our db changes easier. When I finished writing it, I quickly realized that not only would any MySQL db admin like to have something like this, but anyone running an EQ emulated server would also like to have an easy way to re-implement any customizations they made after loading a fresh database from, say, PEQ.

So without further ado,
http://www.lostluggagestudios.com/projects/SQLRunner.php

It's written in C#, so any machine with .Net Framework 2.0 or Mono should be able to run it. I've tested it on Windows and Linux machines. It should, in theory, run on anything Mono can run on (like Macs) but I have no easy way to test that. Any feedback is appreciated :)

- Jamie

vales
05-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Oh wow. Didn't see ths post until your brother pointed it out in another topic. Will give it a run and see how it goes. Thanks for making this tool! ;-)