PDA

View Full Version : LDoN

blackdragonsdg
06-04-2009, 05:55 AM
Could somone create rules for altering the minimum number of players needed to enter LDoN group and raid events. It would be fun to be able to do raid events in LDoN with fewer than eighteen people. I know that you can create a raid full of bots but to me that just isn't fun.

gaeorn
06-04-2009, 11:19 AM
The rules for the adventure system that are already in place are:

Adventure:ItemIDToEnablePorts 41000
Adventure:MinNumberForGroup 2
Adventure:MaxNumberForGroup 6
Adventure:MinNumberForRaid 18
Adventure:MaxNumberForRaid 36
Adventure:MaxLevelRange 9

As you can see, it includes the minimums for group and raid adventures. One thing to note, the client does require you to be grouped or in a raid to start the appropriate type of adventure so you will have to meet that requirement regardless of the rule settings.

KLS
06-04-2009, 02:33 PM
I can probably create an adventure command similar to my instance command that would let people with bots create adventures even without the code to support.

Congdar
06-04-2009, 03:37 PM
sure, but the bots really do need the group code update ;)

blackdragonsdg
06-04-2009, 06:54 PM
The rules for the adventure system that are already in place are:

Adventure:ItemIDToEnablePorts 41000
Adventure:MinNumberForGroup 2
Adventure:MaxNumberForGroup 6
Adventure:MinNumberForRaid 18
Adventure:MaxNumberForRaid 36
Adventure:MaxLevelRange 9

As you can see, it includes the minimums for group and raid adventures. One thing to note, the client does require you to be grouped or in a raid to start the appropriate type of adventure so you will have to meet that requirement regardless of the rule settings.

I was unaware that this existed. Has this already been implemented or is it still in the works? If it has been implemented I must have missed an update as it does not show in my database.

gaeorn
06-04-2009, 06:59 PM
It exists in PEQ DB Rev 610 and later.