PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Word 2002 Question

Hardy
08-28-2002, 06:09 AM
I just downloaded Office XP and I liked how you can create websites off of Word. One thing, as some know I would like to create an offline website. Is it possible to do that with word? Link 2 pages together and it reads to open up that certain page. I would make it pretty much like my online site, just with no flash and no frames. I did try and do that, then I did a hyperlink and when I clicked the page it asked if I wanted to open it or save it, why would it ask that? I already have the page on there. Any help would be awsome, thanks!! :D

DeletedUser
09-02-2002, 06:29 AM
is it in html?

I don't know how office xp works, but it might be trying to open a non htm/html file.

Hardy
09-02-2002, 11:36 AM
yes, it is saving as HTML, it just won't link. Its being pretty evil :p Haven't messed with it since I posted this, was hoping someone would have a better idea as to what I could use rather than using word, heh. Tried downloading Visual Basic but every time I download off KaZaa it says missing files *sigh* Would really like Visual Basic, trying to make other games to, heh, just don't have the money to buy, doh! Thanks :p