PDA

View Full Version : Vex Thal

morpheus014
08-28-2002, 09:07 AM
could the operators of the Foreverhacking server post a dump of their db with the populated vex thal data in it? I was on the sever the other day and zoned there out of curiosity, to find that it was populated. If someone could post that db dump or point me to the DB containing this data that would be really great =)

Lurker_005
08-28-2002, 09:51 AM
That would be my handywork :) The DB is almost ready, and will either be released soon, or with the next EQEmu release.

FYI of late, I have been testing my DB on my server, then on FH as things are working right.

The DB includes items form lyenu's packet collector, hackersquest items, converted pre 3.4 items, and items generated from magelo data. A total of over 20,000 items.

Spawns, loot, faction, and merchant data is all from the collected hackersquest data.

It does have it's problems, lack of loot on many mobs being the biggest drawback (more data needs to be collected). Also multiple spawns at the same location. Most have instant respawn times, this I think I'll change to at least 1 minute.