PDA

View Full Version : Bots Instantly Die

Tristanlogd
07-21-2009, 11:56 AM
So a friend and I were in Lower Guk, and I was in control of our party of bots. We ran into more than we could take and he died, instantly the bots unsummoned themselves and I was left to die alone. I am guessing it did this because he zoned immediately upon death, however this makes bots useless if they are unable to rez party members because they instantly dissapear. (We had a Cleric, who should be able to Rez, no?)

Is there any way to remedy this? I love the bots, they work great, but they die when another PC zones, or dies. And if I die they die too, leaving him alone. When doing raids and bosses, and being a caster class, I may not make it through a whole battle and want the bots to Rez me or the other PC in the group if need be.

Congdar
07-21-2009, 11:59 AM
This is a bug in the bot grouping code that will get fixed. There's a lot going on with the bot code right now and is a known issue.

Tristanlogd
07-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Very good! :D Is there an ETA, or a place I can view changes as they occur and grab the latest codebases? Is it the google code location? Thank you very much!

Congdar
07-21-2009, 01:26 PM
No eta. Like I mentioned above, there's a lot going on with the bot code right now. There's a branch in the google svn with all the current changes. Wildcardx made a post (http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28895) about it.