PDA

View Full Version : group with others and bots

gibroni
08-10-2009, 06:01 PM
hello, i am using rev 889 and was wondering if there is fix for this coming. i play public with a few others and if we try and add a bot to group to help us out, it crashes the server. would be nice to be able to use bots both in soloing and with group with others to fill slots in the group. thanks

leslamarch
08-10-2009, 06:24 PM
hello, i am using rev 889 and was wondering if there is fix for this coming. i play public with a few others and if we try and add a bot to group to help us out, it crashes the server. would be nice to be able to use bots both in soloing and with group with others to fill slots in the group. thanks

the latest from the SVN
==08/10/2009==
WildcardX: Tweaked Groups a little to allow a group to consist of both Bots and Clients, doesn't matter what order you invite either nor does it matter how many of each.

gibroni
08-10-2009, 07:04 PM
forgot the other thing i wanted to mention, is there a way to have the bots zone along with you? would be nice to keep them with you in group through zones. thanks

Taurinus
08-10-2009, 07:14 PM
#bot groupraid takes about 5 seconds to rejoin all the bots in the group. I don't think that zoning is needed. Thats IMO of course.

WildcardX
08-10-2009, 10:19 PM
for now, you want to use #bot groupraid. Eventually, I will allow bots to persist their current state to the database to allow them to "zone" with their owner, but this is a little ways off still. I plan to integrate bots into the adventure system and the raid system before I implement this new feature.

gibroni
09-09-2009, 11:21 PM
the only issue with using bot groupraid, is that the bots all rebuff each other again taking time letting them do that.