PDA

View Full Version : Bot Spells

talra
08-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to add/remove spells that bots can cast. as some buffs are useless and some are very beneficial that they never cast.

Panolopy of Vie is one of them that doesnt seem to work on emu. which is a way of a buff slot and everytime you click it off the cleric recasts it.

pfyon
08-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think bots still use the npc_spells table. The bot spells lists are ID 701-712 in the npc_spells table, and the spell list can be found in npc_spells_entries ('SELECT * FROM npc_spells_entries where npc_spells_id = 701' will give you the spell list for cleric bots).

edit: I failed to mention how to change it. You can go and delete individual entries in that table to remove the spell from their spell list, or change the priority to change the order in which spells are chosen. I did this with the old eqbots to keep the cleric bots from casting furious strength all the time.

WildcardX
08-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Thats a good point..I forogt bots still use npc_spells table. I am going to take a second look at that and perhaps make a bot spell table, if it makes sense to do.

Taurinus
08-12-2009, 07:00 PM
I did this with the old eqbots to keep the cleric bots from casting furious strength all the time.

Remember when the old cleric bots would LOVE to cast fear on anything and everything...snared or not?:shock: I took a group to Hate and that happened. lmao. Good times, good times.