PDA

View Full Version : Boosting up stats

DannMann99
09-08-2002, 09:09 AM
Is it just me or is there anyway you can boost stats like 1hs and divination (examples) without having to do the work of killing.

Nira
09-08-2002, 12:09 PM
Yea...depending on the server (they need to have this option allowed for it to work)

#setallskill 252 (should set all your skills to 252)

or

#setskill (number) 252 (should set the skill, number, to 252)

the numbers for the skills are found in the README (http://eqemu.sourceforge.net/shawn319/documents/readme.html) (Thats why it is called a readme!)

mByte
09-11-2002, 05:19 AM
Is it just me or is there anyway you can boost stats like 1hs and divination (examples) without having to do the work of killing.

what fun is that, hee hee I understand if you wanna #level 60 and have 1hs of 0 kinda lame :P

Should change the code so when sombody does a #level it changes the max stats to that of melee, offence, defence, meditation skills.

if anybody wants to code this here is the formula I figured out from it happening to me on eqlive *this is only a guessed amount on from the levels I was demoted to and permoted to from when testing the sullon zek server.

Melee Skills (level 1 - 50) Level Skill Max - 10
Melee Skills (level 51 - 60) Level Skill Max - 4

Casting Skills (level 1 - 50) Level Skill Max - 5
Casting Skills (level 51 - 60) Level Skill Max - 2

Tradeskills (1 - 50) +2 per level
Tradeskills (51 - 60) +1 per level

I did not check for the Languages skills but I do not think they went up at all.