PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Solusek Temple Bard Lambent Armor

Valdaun
10-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Both of these quests had incorrect text on a couple of the Lambent gems, and I also updated Cryssia so that she will hand back any items she doesn't want.

Walthin Fireweaver

# Quests for Bard Lambent Armor

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/hail/i) {
quest::say("Greetings, $name. I am Walthin Fireweaver of the Temple of Solusek Ro. I am the protector of an ancient armor invented by long dead bards of the temple. This armor will help any bard in their journey across Norrath. Are you a bard that would desire to own some of this armor?");
}
if($text=~/no/i) {
quest::say("Very well.");
}
if($text=~/yes/i) {
quest::say("Very well. I craft a type of bardic armor that I invented called Lambent Armor. I can craft for you [boots], [gauntlets], and [greaves]. My friend Cryssia Stardreamer will craft for you the other pieces. I require a special kind of lambent stone for each of my armor pieces. Find my friends Orstorm, Genni, Gardern, and Vilissia within the temple and they will help you create them.");
}
if($text=~/boots/i) {
quest::say("Alright, I will require some items. Go and get me some Firewalker Boots, a Lambent Sapphire, and the middle piece of the Rune of the One Eye. Return to me with these items and I will craft your boots.");
}
if($text=~/gauntlets/i) {
quest::say("Alright, I need you to retrieve for me some Black Silk Gloves, a Lambent Star Ruby, and Shin Gauntlets. Return to me with these and I will craft your gauntlets.");
}
if($text=~/greaves/i) {
quest::say("Very well, return to me with these items and I will craft them. A set of Icy Greaves, a Lambent Fire Opal, and Shin Greaves.");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {

#boots
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,2318 => 1, 10119 => 1, 10561 =>1)) {
quest::say("Excellent. Here are your Lambent Boots.");
quest::summonitem(4159);
}

#gauntlets
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,2319 => 1, 10117 => 1, 4114 => 1)) {
quest::say("Excellent. Here are your Lambent Gauntlets.");
quest::summonitem(4157);
}

#greaves
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,4115 => 1, 10128 => 1, 4116 => 1)) {
quest::say("Excellent. Here are your Lambent Greaves.");
quest::summonitem(4158);
}
else
{
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}
}

Cryssia Stardreamer

# Quests for Bard Lambent armor

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/hail/i) {
quest::say("Well met $name. I am Cryssia Stardreamer of the Temple of Solusek Ro, protector of a powerful armor that will aid any bard in their journey across Norrath. Are you a bard that desires this armor?");
}
if($text=~/no/i) {
quest::say("Very well then.");
}
if($text=~/yes/i) {
quest::say("Very well. I can craft a special type of bardic armor called lambent. I can craft for you a set of [bracers], a [breastplate], a [helm], and [vambraces]. I require a special kind of lambent stone for each of my armor pieces. Find my friends Orstorm, Genni, Gardern, and Vilissia within the temple and they will help you create them.");
}
if($text=~/bracers/i) {
quest::say("Alright, I will be needing some items. Return to me with them and I will craft your bracers. I will be needing a Dark Boned Bracelet, a Griffenne Charm, and a Lambent Fire Opal.");
}
if($text=~/breastplate/i) {
quest::say("This is the most difficult piece to make. In order for me to craft it I will be needing a Basalt Carapace, a Gypsy Lute, and a Lambent Ruby. Return to me with these and I will craft your breastplate.");
}
if($text=~/helm/i) {
quest::say("In order to craft the helm, I will be needing a Mudwater Rune, an Opoline Helm, and a Lambent Star Ruby. Give these items to me and I will craft your helm");
}
if($text=~/vambraces/i) {
quest::say("Very good, get me some Fiery Vambraces, the top portion of the Rune of the One Eye, and a Lambent Sapphire.");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {

#bracers
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 10564 => 1, 10563 => 1, 10128 => 1)) {
quest::say("Well done. Here are your Lambent Bracers");
quest::summonitem(4156);
}

#breastplate
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 4100 => 1, 10565 => 1, 10118 => 1)) {
quest::say("Well done. Here is your Lambent Breastplate.");
quest::summonitem(4154);