PDA

View Full Version : Uber DBs for 3.6?

Sweeper
09-16-2002, 07:21 PM
Ive noticed that there are some persons here in the forum that makes all the uber databases =). And I know that this question have most cetainly been asked before but I cant seem to find the information about which of your DBs that work with 3.6.

And yes Im a n00b and want to have someone to do all the work for me =).

Seriously I would appriciate it a lot if I could get some info on which is the most complete DB or which I should use togethter to get a good spawn in my world.

Thanks in Advance,
Sweeper, a.k.a Fruktane

DeletedUser
09-17-2002, 06:20 AM
sigh...

yes you are a n00b. Its even on the front page of eqemu.net and one post below you, try using the search feature too.

Just because I feel sad for people like you..

Link to it:
http://forums.eqemu.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3260

This has all the items that are listed in www.magelo.com EQ Character Profiles, the items that weren't fixed appear as leather armor and some of the weapons have the wrong look.

If you want a 100% working not so complete a hell of a lot less items just use the item db that is also listed on the front eqemu page.

Sweeper
09-17-2002, 06:45 AM
Yea I know all about the item db for 3.6 but if you read my post again you will see I was asking for a db with some spawns and not items because I already got the 3.6 item addon. And most DBs in the forum is said to work with like 3.2 and 3.5 or whatever, and that was my second question......do they work with the 3.6 emu?

DeletedUser
09-17-2002, 08:48 AM
umm..

when you download the addon you have an option of sourcing all of it... don't source the items..

and no, the structure has changed sense 3.2

Sweeper
09-17-2002, 08:52 AM
ok thanks got an almost working server now and an uber set of items for my cleric =)