PDA

View Full Version : PEQ Editor Issues

RichardoX
02-25-2010, 09:51 AM
Issue #1:
I have wiped all npc_types & spawngroup entries in a database other than pets. Under the "Spawns" section I select a zone in the top left drop down menu and it doesn't show any of the custom spawns in the npc drop down list. Perhaps there's some code I can change to resolve this issue or is it not intentionally designed that way?

Issue #2:
The item editor doesn't seem to allow me to select items after I search for them.

Issue #3:
I get this error when I select "adventures" in the main page.

Warning: Template::include(templates/adventures/adventures.searchresults.tmpl.php) [template.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.flipside/richardo/eqc.xonos.net/tofsed/classes/template.php on line 33

Warning: Template::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'templates/adventures/adventures.searchresults.tmpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.flipside/richardo/eqc.xonos.net/tofsed/classes/template.php on line 33

Sorry, I don't mean to be annoying. It's just some minor issues I have noticed and I am wondering if anyone else has had this same problem? Perhaps there is a new schema I should source? I am just posting in the event this is simple user error.