PDA

View Full Version : Ailia & Bleh & Secrets Spell Editor 2.2

Secrets
05-26-2010, 05:30 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7k3qtw

You'll need 7z to open it.

Changelog:

* Class tab added. Sorts spells by classes.

* Fixed issue where classes would show improperly in the new class tab when you did not select a spell before clicking on the class tab.
(I fixed it Ailia!! 2 years after we broke it!)

* Can choose whether to have an SoF or Titanium Spellfile loaded via an xml config file. Should've done this with the last one I posted. I also should have realized this during edge II that it worked like that.

Secrets
05-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Updated with download link

Nagus69
06-17-2010, 06:08 AM
Looks nice, but the copy or spell function doesn't work.

No error message, no nothing. Also when trying to Save, it's "working" for a cpl of minutes and you don't get an error message.

If you reload the same spellfile, it doesn't contain the changes you made.

Secrets
06-17-2010, 06:43 AM
Looks nice, but the copy or spell function doesn't work.

No error message, no nothing. Also when trying to Save, it's "working" for a cpl of minutes and you don't get an error message.

If you reload the same spellfile, it doesn't contain the changes you made.

Will debug it in a bit. In the meantime, use Null's spell editor.

Nagus69
06-17-2010, 08:14 AM
OK but don't like Null. Too much to input before you can even start. Need Flash for it to even run - very bad and sad at the same time. Would love to have a web based editor like Peq.

Secrets
06-17-2010, 08:54 AM
OK but don't like Null. Too much to input before you can even start. Need Flash for it to even run - very bad and sad at the same time. Would love to have a web based editor like Peq.

Yeah, I agree with the flash-based part. I really hate flash, but its better than nothing I suppose.

I can see if I can code up an extension for the PEQ editor for spells that has a similar interface, but perhaps it may be better to fix the spell editor, dunno :P

Regardless, i'll fix the editor when I have time.

Nagus69
06-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Thx, much appreciated.