PDA

View Full Version : Omens Zerker Disc - Vengeful Flurry - not available

Vexium
09-02-2010, 11:27 AM
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=30750

This combat ability/disc for Berserkers is just truly awesome to play with. Plus, it's one of the few Omens discs the class receives. If I'm not mistaken, it is in fact the only level 70 disc for berserkers until Ro expansion (which, IIRC, only adds 1, Bloodlust Aura).

From ZAM Spell effect pg:

1: Add Attack Chance (100)
2: Increase Double Attack by 10000%
3: Hundred Hands Effect

~

Initial Endurance Cost: 0 Endurance Cost: 75/second

~

- Focuses energy into your arms, increasing your attack speed and your chance to make a maximum number of attacks each round.

~

What's even greater about this ability is that it does not share a cool-down timer with any of the pre-Omens discs, allowing zerkers to have a new option to toy with in combat. Berserker DPSing does get a little bit boring, as just dpsing and spamming the essential combat discs can get repetitive (not that I've ever tired of it). Certainly, another option added to the mix just makes the class that much more entertaining.

<3 to yall if you find a way to implement this incredible combat ability

Vexium
09-03-2010, 01:43 PM
correction: We also get Skill: Bloodthirst as a level 70 disc from a Ro quest series.

That ability as well is not available on EMU currently. it's a pretty neat ability too, but i think ill stick to the one thread for now heh :D