PDA

View Full Version : Sow Bug?

Domingodarkrage
10-14-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm not really sure what is going on here. I've had my server up and running for over 3 weeks. Our characters are around 35, and we have started to notice that when we receive SOW, around half of the time the character moves at bard selos speed, until they zone. It is becoming more frequent each day. Anyone have an idea what is going on here? I didn't change anything in the spells table in the database that relates to sow. And why didn't it happen earlier in our carrier.

EDIT: Further testing shows it is not just with SOW. All other stat/hp buffs are stacking multiple times on each character. Example, Alluring aura should give about 20 CHA. After a moment, it ramps up to around 80 CHA. Any thoughts?

Domingodarkrage
10-21-2010, 09:51 AM
After a bit of testing, I've concluded that the bug is related to extended efficiency. For some reason, when buffing with EE, the display wants to boost the stat of the buff, and also increase the movement speed of SOW. Even though the player does not receive the shown stat (+80 cha for example) and only truly receives the buffed amount (+20 Cha), they do receive the full bugged movement speed from SOW, which makes characters run faster than bard selos. I still do not know how to solve this through the database, and am only able to limit it by removing my EE item.

Any thoughts now?