PDA

View Full Version : Merchant and tradeskill editor fail on saves

Sneg
10-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Hello again.

With the merchant editor everythins is fine till I try and save then I get

MYSQL Connection FAILED- Check the DB>INI or the MYODBC Drivers not insstalled. I hit ok then I get run time error 3704 Operation not allowed when the ebject is closed. then the program closed. When I bring the merchant back up some of the items that I placed on there are added and some removed. the items changed every time I save the merchant. Acts like it started to save then stops.

the tradeskill editor when I save it gives me the MYSQL Connection error and random saves parts of the recipe I have made.

Here is my db.ini

host=208.109.107.204
user=sneg
password=*********
database=peq
everquest_folder=c:\Sony\Everquest

//everquest_folder this is for music during runtime. Leaving this to a dummy folder or Not adding this will not load music
//for example - everquest_folder=null

every now and then I will get the MYSQL connection error on the Item Editor when I save, but 90% of the time the Item saves ok.

I get the same errors on my Windows 7 machine and my Xp machine, I have tried changing the compatibilty with the window 7 machine and same thing happens. It is like it starts to save then just looses connection. I have even turned off my fire wall on the Windows 7 machine. any help would be great.

thanks.