PDA

View Full Version : Barbarian Chick Anim.

SenorPhrog
09-28-2002, 07:32 AM
I love this program. I've been messing around with it for a few days, particularly with the #size command, because giant wimmin=t3h h0t. I took a bunch of carefully placed screenshots, ran them through animationshop, and, well, here it is. The file's a bit big, even though I compressed it as much as possible, so I've posted the half-size version, which is only about 1mb. If that's too big i'll remove it and just post a link. Comments, questions, etc welcomed. Drool...:eek:

<Edit: It is too big, so i've put the halfsize version up on some free image hosting site, which took about 30 minutes and 4 tries. They all seem to have a problem with 1mb animated gif files :mad: Fortunately it supports image hotlinking, so it's posted below:>

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/senorphrog/halfbarbagrow.gif

Eepster!
09-28-2002, 10:09 AM
That's almost... Disturbing.

SenorPhrog
09-28-2002, 02:48 PM
Thank you, I try. I'm working on another one, sorta. I need to figure out a few things first, though. For example, is there a command that makes the target do a certain animation or position, like duck/sit/lie down? That would help tremendously. Thanks!

Eepster!
09-28-2002, 02:54 PM
#doanim <number>

I haven't see a chart listing which <number> corresponds to which emote though. Sounds like a good project for you!

Kolo
10-03-2002, 02:53 AM
haha...I watched that and was thinking the whole time, "Are you paying attention to me? What are you looking at?":rolleyes:

LORDtAhItI
10-23-2002, 11:59 PM
can't see it.
connection failed.

SenorPhrog
10-24-2002, 09:24 AM
Sorry, i had to unload it because it was eating up too much room of the little free archive space that I have. Here's another shot I took..*drool*...

Yes. I have problems.