PDA

View Full Version : plugin::QuestHandIn

Akkadius
12-02-2010, 10:56 PM
I had already posted this in the customs section but it hasn't been moved over and I have updated the plugin since then. So I will post it once again.

From the other post:

This plugin consolidates a lot of chunky nasty code and can be used flexibly. It also makes a file of the npc name and the zone into a folder called 'HandIn', in the root folder of your server folder, you will have to make this folder if you want to enable this feature.

The NPC performs a whisper type tell to the player or client message in which you can make your own with the plugin and your NPC can say whatever he wants. Based on this this script example given below, on getting an item, my npc will either cheer or salute the player give you have my animation plugin installed. If you want a list of the animations, it is listed in the plugin itself.

Also, based on the information that you put in the plugin, such as the reward ID, the script will also automatically give you an itemlink with the reward. As shown below...

The example below also takes care of the if checks of whether the player has handed in the correct set of items or not, else it will return the items that were just given.

###Usage: plugin::QuestHandIn(ItemRewardID, RewardMessageofNPC, NPCAnimation, Case(How many separate items you want handed in) ItemID1, HowManyItem1, [ItemID2, HowManyItem2, ItemID3, HowManyItem3, ItemID4, HowManyItem4]);

Requirements:
anim.pl - Animations plugin from the repo
client_messages.pl - for plugin::ClientSay

###Akkadius from Blood of the Akkadian####
###Usage: plugin::QuestHandIn(ItemRewardID, RewardMessageofNPC, NPCAnimation, Case(How many separate items you want handed in) ItemID1, HowManyItem1, [ItemID2, HowManyItem2, ItemID3, HowManyItem3, ItemID4, HowManyItem4]);
###This plugin requires my DoAnim plugin to function properly with the animation function
sub QuestHandIn{
my $npc = plugin::val('$npc');
my $client = plugin::val('$client');
my $name = plugin::val('$name');
my $itemcount = plugin::var('itemcount');
my $ulevel = plugin::val('$ulevel');
my $npc_name = $npc->GetCleanName();
my $Item1 = 0;
my $Item2 = 0;
my $Item3 = 0;
my $Item4 = 0;
my $RewardID = $_[0];
my $NPCMESSAGE = $_[1];
my $NPCANIMATION = $_[2];
my $CaseItems = $_[3];
my $Item1 = $_[4];
my $ItemCount1 = $_[5];
my $Item2 = $_[6];
my $ItemCount2 = $_[7];
my $Item3 = $_[8];
my $ItemCount3 = $_[9];
my $Item4 = $_[10];
my $ItemCount4 = $_[11];
my $Reward = quest::varlink($RewardID);
if ($CaseItems == 4){ ###If there are four separate item cases
###quest::say("Fallen in case 1 $itemcount");
if (plugin::check_handin($itemcount, $Item1 => $ItemCount1, $Item2 => $ItemCount2, $Item3 => $ItemCount3, $Item4 => $ItemCount4))
{
plugin::ClientSay("$NPCMESSAGE");
$client->Message(15, "You have obtained [$Reward]!");
plugin::DoAnim("$NPCANIMATION");
quest::summonitem($RewardID);
quest::write("HandIn/$npc_name$zonesn.txt","[$timestamp] : $name the $ulevel has handed in $Item1, $Item2, $Item3, $item4 into $npc_name, and gotten $RewardID.");
my $Npc_Name = $npc->GetCleanName();
quest::we(13, "$Npc_Name shouts, 'Congratulations $name on their [$Reward!]");
}
}
if ($CaseItems == 3){ ###If there are 3 separate item cases
### quest::say("Fallen in case 2");
if (plugin::check_handin($itemcount, $Item1 => $ItemCount1, $Item2 => $ItemCount2, $Item3 => $ItemCount3))
{
quest::write("HandIn/$npc_name$zonesn.txt","[$timestamp] : $name the $ulevel has handed in $Item1, $Item2, $Item3, $item4 into $npc_name, and gotten $RewardID.");
}
}
if ($CaseItems == 2){ ###If there are 2 separate item cases
### quest::say("Fallen in case 3");
if (plugin::check_handin($itemcount, $Item1 => $ItemCount1, $Item2 => $ItemCount2))
{
}
}
if ($CaseItems == 1){ ###If there is one single item case
###quest::say("Fallen in case 4");
if (plugin::check_handin($itemcount, $Item1 => $ItemCount1))
{
}

}
}

return 1;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Blade654/pluginpic.jpg

Here is a huge script that I made with help of excel to make a quest script that has 132 items IIRC per each class. You could probably achieve the same thing with hashes and arrays, but using it this way makes it a little easier visually and if you know how to use concatenation in Excel.

sub EVENT_SAY{
my $Materials = quest::saylink("materials",1);
if ($text =~ /hail/i){
plugin::ClientSay("My master has fallen. He was the world's best blacksmith but these accursed Sethos
killed him in the first month of the attack. It has fallen to me to continue his work. During the first month of
the attacks he would try to make new armor for the guards by taking his existing stockpile of materials and
combining them with some of the Sethos things. The damned attacks won't stop which does not allow me to gather any
materials to continue to make the armor. I can give you a list of [$Materials] to compensate for the armor I can make for you, but I can't hand
it out, even for a price... Sorry $name.");
plugin::DoAnim("nodyes");
}
if ($text =~ /materials/i){
plugin::ClientSay("Well, let me start here. Which would you like to know about?");
plugin::ClientSay("Keep in mind, I will need 'Glowing Armor' which can be found on any of the fiends in the contintent here, I need different components depending on your class. A fine $class like you
should have no problem!");
quest::taskselector(209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224);
plugin::DoAnim("point");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM{
my $Animation = quest::ChooseRandom("salute","cheer");
my $GratsMessage = "Congratulations $name!";

####MOLDS###
$HelmPreReq = 5170;
$BootsPreReq = 5202;
$GlovesPreReq = 5229;
$VambracesPreReq = 5302;
$BreastplatePreReq = 5318;
$GreavesPreReq = 5323;
$BracerPreReq = 5324;
####MOLDS###
if ($class eq "Warrior")
{
my $RewardBoots = 117076; ###Ironbone Plate Boots
my $RewardBreastplate = 117080; ###Ironbone Plate Breastplate
my $RewardGauntlets = 117075; ###Ironbone Plate Gauntlets
my $RewardGreaves = 117079; ###Ironbone Plate Greaves
my $RewardHelm = 117077; ###Ironbone Plate Helm
my $RewardVambraces = 117078; ###Ironbone Plate Vambraces
my $RewardBracer = 117074;###Ironbone Plate Bracer
my $PreReqItem1 = 117349; ###Dragorn claws (Dreadlands)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117350; ###Hardened Golem Clay (Golems)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117351; ###Drake Scales (New Born Drakes in Dreadlands)
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardGauntlets, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $GlovesPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardBoots, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $BootsPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardHelm, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $HelmPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardVambraces, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $VambracesPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardGreaves, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $GreavesPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardBreastplate, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $BreastplatePreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardBracer, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $BracerPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}

if ($class eq "Shadowknight")
{
my $RewardBoots = 117104; ###Ashenheart Plate Boots
my $RewardBracer = 117102; ###Ashenheart Plate Bracer
my $RewardBreastplate = 117108; ###Ashenheart Plate Breastplate
my $RewardGauntlets = 117103; ###Ashenheart Plate Gauntlets
my $RewardGreaves = 117107; ###Ashenheart Plate Greaves
my $RewardHelm = 117105; ###Ashenheart Plate Helm
my $RewardVambraces = 117106; ###Ashenheart Plate Vambraces
my $PreReqItem1 = 117343; ###Dragorn Shield fragments (Dreadlands)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117344; ###tanned giant skin (Frontier Mountains)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117345; ###large samle of hardened clay (golemm)
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardGauntlets, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $GlovesPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardBoots, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $BootsPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardHelm, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $HelmPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardVambraces, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $VambracesPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardGreaves, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $GreavesPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardBreastplate, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $BreastplatePreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
plugin::QuestHandIn($RewardBracer, "$GratsMessage", "$Animation", 4, $BracerPreReq, 1, $PreReqItem1, 1, $PreReqItem2, 1, $PreReqItem3, 1);
}

if ($class eq "Cleric")
{
my $RewardBoots = 117083; ###Mindhallow Plate Boots
my $RewardBracer = 117081; ###Mindhallow Plate Bracer
my $RewardBreastplate = 117087; ###Mindhallow Plate Breastplate
my $RewardGauntlets = 117082; ###Mindhallow Plate Gauntlets
my $RewardGreaves = 117086; ###Mindhallow Plate Greaves
my $RewardHelm = 117084; ###Mindhallow Plate Helm
my $RewardVambraces = 117085; ###Mindhallow Plate Vambraces
my $PreReqItem1 = 117315; ###Anuek Chains (Anueks)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117316; ###Kyv Bandages (Kyv)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117317; ###Fae Drake Blood (Fae Drakes in FV)
}

if ($class eq "Druid")
{
my $RewardVambraces = 117113; ###Earthborn Leather Armwraps
my $RewardBoots = 117111; ###Earthborn Leather Boots
my $RewardHelm = 117112; ###Earthborn Leather Cowl
my $RewardGauntlets = 117110; ###Earthborn Leather Gloves
my $RewardGreaves = 117114; ###Earthborn Leather Leggings
my $RewardBreastplate = 117115; ###Earthborn Leather Tunic
my $RewardBracer = 117109; ###Earthborn Leather Wristguard
my $PreReqItem1 = 117318; ###Goblin Earthen Staff fragments (goblins)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117319; ###Noc Prayer Beads (nocs)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117320; ###golem’s living clay (golems)
}

if ($class eq "Shaman")
{
my $RewardBoots = 117139; ###Willsear Chain Boots
my $RewardBreastplate = 117143; ###Willsear Chain Coat
my $RewardHelm = 117140; ###Willsear Chain Coif
my $RewardGauntlets = 117138; ###Willsear Chain Gauntlets
my $RewardGreaves = 117142; ###Willsear Chain Leggings
my $RewardVambraces = 117141; ###Willsear Chain Sleeves
my $RewardBracer = 117187; ###Willsear Chain Wristband
my $PreReqItem1 = 117346; ###kyv ruined armor (Kyv)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117347; ###goblin witch doctor scroll (goblin)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117348; ###dark healing potion (anueks)
}

if ($class eq "Necromancer")
{
my $RewardHelm = 117147; ###Lifefalter Silk Cap
my $RewardGauntlets = 117145; ###Lifefalter Silk Gloves
my $RewardGreaves = 117149; ###Lifefalter Silk Pants
my $RewardBreastplate = 117150; ###Lifefalter Silk Robe
my $RewardBoots = 117146; ###Lifefalter Silk Sandals
my $RewardVambraces = 117148; ###Lifefalter Silk Sleeves
my $RewardBracer = 117144; ###Lifefalter Silk Wristband
my $PreReqItem1 = 117330; ###Drolvarg Skin (FV)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117331; ###essence of discord (anueks)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117332; ###gigantic poison sack (scorps in Field of Bone)
}

if ($class eq "Magician")
{
my $RewardHelm = 117161; ###Forcemeld Silk Cap
my $RewardGauntlets = 117159; ###Forcemeld Silk Gloves
my $RewardGreaves = 117163; ###Forcemeld Silk Pants
my $RewardBreastplate = 117164; ###Forcemeld Silk Robe
my $RewardBoots = 117160; ###Forcemeld Silk Sandals
my $RewardVambraces = 117162; ###Forcemeld Silk Sleeves
my $RewardBracer = 117158; ###Forcemeld Silk Wristband
my $PreReqItem1 = 117324; ###under developed fire tube (New born Drakes in Dreadlands)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117325; ###bunch of magic clay (golems)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117326; ###fae drake wings (FV)
}

if ($class eq "Beastlord")
{
my $RewardVambraces = 117176; ###Savagecry Leather Armwraps
my $RewardBoots = 117174; ###Savagecry Leather Boots
my $RewardHelm = 117175; ###Savagecry Leather Cowl
my $RewardGauntlets = 117173; ###Savagecry Leather Gloves
my $RewardGreaves = 117177; ###Savagecry Leather Leggings
my $RewardBreastplate = 117178; ###Savagecry Leather Tunic
my $RewardBracer = 117189; ###Savagecry Leather Wristband
my $PreReqItem1 = 117309; ###Goblin bones (Goblins)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117310; ###Scalewolf heart (Field of Bone)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117311; ###drolvarg claws (FV)
}

if ($class eq "Bard")
{
my $RewardBoots = 117125; ###Dreamwhisper Plate Boots
my $RewardBracer = 117123; ###Dreamwhisper Plate Bracer
my $RewardBreastplate = 117129; ###Dreamwhisper Plate Breastplate
my $RewardGauntlets = 117124; ###Dreamwhisper Plate Gauntlets
my $RewardGreaves = 117128; ###Dreamwhisper Plate Greaves
my $RewardHelm = 117126; ###Dreamwhisper Plate Helm
my $RewardVambraces = 117127; ###Dreamwhisper Plate Vambraces
my $PreReqItem1 = 117306; ###A Howling Shadow of Discord (Anueks)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117307; ###Drolvarg Voicebox (Drolvargs from FV)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117308; ###Medium Quality Scales (dogs from Field of Bone)
}

if ($class eq "Berserker")
{
my $RewardBoots = 117181; ###Battlescar Chain Boots
my $RewardBracer = 117179; ###Battlescar Chain Wristguard
my $RewardBreastplate = 117185; ###Battlescar Chain Coat
my $RewardGauntlets = 117180; ###Battlescar Chain Gauntlets
my $RewardGreaves = 117184; ###Battlescar Chain Leggings
my $RewardHelm = 117182; ###Battlescar Chain Coif
my $RewardVambraces = 117183; ###Battlescar Chain Sleeves
my $PreReqItem1 = 117312; ###Drolvargs Brain (FV)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117313; ###Forest Giant Eye (Frontier Mountains)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117314; ###Discordling claw (Any discordling in Kunark)
}

if ($class eq "Rogue")
{
my $RewardBoots = 117132; ###Shadowshift Chain Boots
my $RewardBreastplate = 117136; ###Shadowshift Chain Coat
my $RewardHelm = 117133; ###Shadowshift Chain Coif
my $RewardGauntlets = 117131; ###Shadowshift Chain Gauntlets
my $RewardGreaves = 117135; ###Shadowshift Chain Leggings
my $RewardVambraces = 117134; ###Shadowshift Chain Sleeves
my $RewardBracer = 117130; ###Shadowshift Chain Wristguard
my $PreReqItem1 = 117339; ###noc blade fragments (Nocs)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117340; ###discordling spines (Discordlings)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117341; ###goblin cloudy potion (Ill Omen)
}

if ($class eq "Paladin")
{
my $RewardBoots = 117090; ###Firesoul Plate Boots
my $RewardBracer = 117088; ###Firesoul Plate Bracer
my $RewardBreastplate = 117094; ###Firesoul Plate Breastplate
my $RewardGauntlets = 117089; ###Firesoul Plate Gauntlets
my $RewardGreaves = 117093; ###Firesoul Plate Greaves
my $RewardHelm = 117091; ###Firesoul Plate Helm
my $RewardVambraces = 117092; ###Firesoul Plate Vambraces
my $PreReqItem1 = 117333; ###medium hardened sample of clay (golems)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117334; ###anuek heart (Anueks)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117335; ###Drachnid exoshell (FV)
}

if ($class eq "Monk")
{
my $RewardVambraces = 117120; ###Windstruck Leather Armwraps
my $RewardBoots = 117118; ###Windstruck Leather Boots
my $RewardHelm = 117119; ###Windstruck Leather Cowl
my $RewardGauntlets = 117117; ###Windstruck Leather Gloves
my $RewardGreaves = 117121; ###Windstruck Leather Leggings
my $RewardBreastplate = 117122; ###Windstruck Leather Tunic
my $RewardBracer = 117116; ###Windstruck Leather Wristguard
my $PreReqItem1 = 117327; ###discordling flesh (discordlings)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117328; ###paw of the scale wolf (Field of Bone)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117329; ###petrified skeleton bone (Dreadlands)
}

if ($class eq "Enchanter")
{
my $RewardHelm = 117168; ###Thoughthaze Silk Cap
my $RewardGauntlets = 117166; ###Thoughthaze Silk Gloves
my $RewardGreaves = 117170; ###Thoughthaze Silk Pants
my $RewardBreastplate = 117171; ###Thoughthaze Silk Robe
my $RewardBoots = 117167; ###Thoughthaze Silk Sandals
my $RewardVambraces = 117169; ###Thoughthaze Silk Sleeves
my $RewardBracer = 117165; ###Thoughthaze Silk Wristband
my $PreReqItem1 = 117321; ###Fae Dragon Sinew (FV)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117322; ###Drachnid Eye (FV)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117323; ###goblin magic powder (Ill Omen)
}

if ($class eq "Ranger")
{
my $RewardBoots = 117097; ###Truespirit Chain Boots
my $RewardBreastplate = 117101; ###Truespirit Chain Coat
my $RewardHelm = 117098; ###Truespirit Chain Coif
my $RewardGauntlets = 117096; ###Truespirit Chain Gauntlets
my $RewardGreaves = 117100; ###Truespirit Chain Leggings
my $RewardVambraces = 117099; ###Truespirit Chain Sleeves
my $RewardBracer = 117095; ###Truespirit Chain Wristguard
my $PreReqItem1 = 117336; ###kyv eye (Kyv)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117337; ###scale wolf nose (Field of Bone)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117338; ###noc armor sample (Nocs)
}

if ($class eq "Wizard")
{
my $RewardHelm = 117154; ###Frostblaze Silk Cap
my $RewardGauntlets = 117152; ###Frostblaze Silk Gloves
my $RewardGreaves = 117156; ###Frostblaze Silk Pants
my $RewardBreastplate = 117157; ###Frostblaze Silk Robe
my $RewardBoots = 117153; ###Frostblaze Silk Sandals
my $RewardVambraces = 117155; ###Frostblaze Silk Sleeves
my $RewardBracer = 117151; ###Frostblaze Silk Wristband
my $PreReqItem1 = 117352; ###Drachnid Silk (FV)
my $PreReqItem2 = 117353; ###Anuek ritual scroll (Anueks)
my $PreReqItem3 = 117354; ###a sample of ghostly essence (Frontier Mountain)
}

}