PDA

View Full Version : Issues(Spell file)

slykap-21
04-29-2011, 02:24 AM
I have just downloaded Underfoot expansion and my spells will only go up to level 85, plus on top of that when i play on any server Im missing my AA's and the expandable aa's show the affect as Unknown DB string as well as most of the spells, and on focus affect/spell casting items it shows the same thing Unknown DB string, im curious if i need a fresh Underfoot Spell_us.txt file or something?

trevius
04-29-2011, 04:11 AM
This is part of your issue:
http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=UFMissingFilesList

As for spells up to 85, that is dependent on the server you play on. Most custom servers have their own custom spell file that you will need to download for all spells to match what the server uses. If you are playing on someone else's server, you might need to ask for support on their forums.

slykap-21
04-30-2011, 01:46 AM
Would you happen to have the spell_us.txt file i need for Underfoot? or a link to the place where i can download it? And I am missing most of my aa's im not sure if that is under the spell file as well?

ChaosSlayerZ
04-30-2011, 02:09 AM
you can't just grab anyone's spell file, you want the one from the server you want to play on.

slykap-21
04-30-2011, 02:31 AM
Well, im just wanting the Original Spell file from live for underfoot so my aa's/spells will show

ChaosSlayerZ
04-30-2011, 09:25 PM
are you running your own server on playing on someone else server?
if you playing on someone else server you need THEIR spell file

slykap-21
05-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Im running my own server