PDA

View Full Version : Bots and Healing

bigvanvader
05-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Hello,

I'm running a server using rev1887 (with Bots.) Healer bots seem to be healing mobs and/or not healing consistently. I've also noticed that bots disappear when I zone and they need to be summoned again.

Is this a known issue? I searched for this issue and saw that it was identified and resolved months ago. Do I need to update to or roll back to a different revision? Are there DB updates I need to make?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

provocating
05-15-2011, 11:07 PM
Absolutely not. Bots are almost perfect in my opinion.

Go back over your steps again, you missed something.

bad_captain
05-15-2011, 11:21 PM
Yeah, something's not right if your bots go away when you zone. They're in your group, correct? If things are right, they should zone with you and then follow you with no problems. Check for any db updates you missed.

louis1016
05-16-2011, 02:07 PM
My bots also do not zone with me with the last many revisions i tried. Everything else seems to work perfectly. I have also sourced all the updates that I needed to.

bigvanvader
05-16-2011, 07:57 PM
I'll double-check my SQL scripts, but I have noticed that bots stay with me after I upgraded to the Steam UF client. No server changes were made.

The bots do still heal mobs occasionally even after they are dead. I've been monitoring the combat spam and see it from time to time. Is it possible that I need to tune the database values?

Thanks