PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial: Arias porting to home city

Zothen
05-16-2011, 02:09 AM
Because I changed the level requirement for PoK to prevent instant traveling between continents I needed to provide an other (and imho a better) way to leave the tutorial. Now if you tell Arias that you want to "leave" he offers you options where you want to go, depending on your race.

#Arias.pl
#zone: tutorialb

sub EVENT_SAY {
if ($text=~/hail/i && quest::istaskactivityactive(22,0)){
quest::say("We found the other slaves! Not bad, my friend, not bad. No matter what happens in the mines, you should always be able to find your way back here.");
quest::popup("The Find Command", "It's a big world out there. It helps to know where you are going.
<br><br><c \"#FFFF00\">The Find Command:</c><br>You can use the find command to locate other
imporant rebellion characters. <br><br><c \"#F07F00\">To open your find menu, press [CTRL+F] or press the Find button
on your hotbuttons bar. Then click Absor's name under 'Weapons'. A glowing pathway will appear
and lead you to that NPC.</c>");
quest::updatetaskactivity(22,0);
}
elsif ($text=~/hail/i && quest::istaskactivityactive(22,6)){
quest::say("Well done, my friend. Take this kobold skull charm. You are now ready to join ranks with the slaves and fight against the Gloomingdeep kobolds. Speak with Guard Rahtiz for your next assignment.");
quest::updatetaskactivity(22,6);
}
elsif ($text=~/hail/i){
quest::say("We found the other slaves! Not bad, my friend, not bad. No matter what happens in the mines, you should always be able to find your way back here.");
}
if ($text=~/leave/i || $text=~/escape/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 1)
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Freeport], [Qeynos] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 7 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Freeport] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 130 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Shar Vahl] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 3 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Erudin] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 128 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Cabilis] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 2 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Halas] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 6 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Neriak] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 11 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Neriak] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 4 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Kelethin] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 5 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Felwithe] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 10 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Oggok] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 8 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Kaladim] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 26 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Rathe Mountains] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 9 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Grobb] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($race eq 'Drakkin' )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 12 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [AkAnon] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
}

if ($text=~/freeport/i)
{
if (($client->GetRace() == 1) || ($client->GetRace() == 7))
{
quest::movepc(10,-637,-34,-51,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/qeynos/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 1 )
{
quest::movepc(1,-458,289,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/shar vahl/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 130 )
{
quest::movepc(155,473,49,-163,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/erudin/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 3 )
{
quest::movepc(24,-55,-125,40,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/cabilis/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 128 )
{
quest::movepc(106,26,731,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/halas/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 2 )
{
quest::movepc(29,335,304,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/neriak/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 6 )
{
quest::movepc(40,-94,196,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/rivervale/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 11 )
{
quest::movepc(19,-93,160,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/kelethin/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 4 )
{
quest::movepc(54,-371,-352,118,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/felwithe/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 5 )
{
quest::movepc(61,-213,0,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/oggok/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 10 )
{
quest::movepc(49,642,503,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/crescent reach/i)
{
quest::movepc(394,-13,-38,1,0);
}
elsif ($text=~/kaladim/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 8 )
{
quest::movepc(60,218,199,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/rathe mountains/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 26 )
{
quest::movepc(50,490,1753,1,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/grobb/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 9 )
{
quest::movepc(52,76,70,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/akanon/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 12 )
{
quest::movepc(55,33,502,-26,0);
}
}
}

Zothen
05-16-2011, 11:22 AM
There was a typo in the cabilis coords. Corrected.

#Arias.pl
#zone: tutorialb

sub EVENT_SAY {
if ($text=~/hail/i && quest::istaskactivityactive(22,0)){
quest::popup("The Find Command", "It's a big world out there. It helps to know where you are going.
<br><br><c \"#FFFF00\">The Find Command:</c><br>You can use the find command to locate other
imporant rebellion characters. <br><br><c \"#F07F00\">To open your find menu, press [CTRL+F] or press the Find button
on your hotbuttons bar. Then click Absor's name under 'Weapons'. A glowing pathway will appear
and lead you to that NPC.</c>");
quest::updatetaskactivity(22,0);
}
elsif ($text=~/hail/i && quest::istaskactivityactive(22,6)){
quest::say("Well done, my friend. Take this kobold skull charm. You are now ready to join ranks with the slaves and fight against the Gloomingdeep kobolds. Speak with Guard Rahtiz for your next assignment.");
quest::updatetaskactivity(22,6);
}
elsif ($text=~/hail/i){
}
if ($text=~/leave/i || $text=~/escape/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 1)
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Freeport], [Qeynos] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 7 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Freeport] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 130 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Shar Vahl] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 3 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Erudin] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 128 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Cabilis] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 2 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Halas] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 6 )
{
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 11 )
{
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 4 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Kelethin] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 5 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Felwithe] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 10 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Oggok] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 8 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Kaladim] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 26 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Rathe Mountains] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 9 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Grobb] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($race eq 'Drakkin' )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
elsif ($client->GetRace() == 12 )
{
quest::say("You want to leave? A pity. Well, I can show you the way to [AkAnon] or [Crescent Reach] if you really want to go.");
}
}

if ($text=~/freeport/i)
{
if (($client->GetRace() == 1) || ($client->GetRace() == 7))
{
quest::movepc(10,-637,-34,-51,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/qeynos/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 1 )
{
quest::movepc(1,-458,289,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/shar vahl/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 130 )
{
quest::movepc(155,473,49,-163,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/erudin/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 3 )
{
quest::movepc(24,-55,-125,40,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/cabilis/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 128 )
{
quest::movepc(106,-27,729,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/halas/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 2 )
{
quest::movepc(29,335,304,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/neriak/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 6 )
{
quest::movepc(40,-94,196,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/rivervale/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 11 )
{
quest::movepc(19,-93,160,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/kelethin/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 4 )
{
quest::movepc(54,-371,-352,118,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/felwithe/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 5 )
{
quest::movepc(61,-213,0,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/oggok/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 10 )
{
quest::movepc(49,642,503,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/crescent reach/i)
{
quest::movepc(394,-13,-38,1,0);
}
elsif ($text=~/kaladim/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 8 )
{
quest::movepc(60,218,199,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/rathe mountains/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 26 )
{
quest::movepc(50,490,1753,1,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/grobb/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 9 )
{
quest::movepc(52,76,70,4,0);
}
}
elsif ($text=~/akanon/i)
{
if ($client->GetRace() == 12 )
{
quest::movepc(55,33,502,-26,0);
}
}
}

BrandeX
09-15-2011, 05:15 AM
Walk out the tunnel behind the waterfall, it takes you to your hometown. Arias porting you out to PoK has been removed from EQlive as well btw.