PDA

View Full Version : bot compile error

patyrn2k1
07-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Hello, I'm using an svn build from a couple days ago, compiles fine without enabling bots, added bots to the mix , but getting the below errors, a search didn't come up with anything useful so I thought I'd post the question here, any idea's how to correct ?

thanks in advance!

/home/quest/eqemulator/new/projecteqemu/zone/bot.cpp:13344: undefined reference to `Entity::CastToBot()'
bot.o: In function `Bot::GetFirstBotInGroup(Group*)':
/home/quest/eqemulator/new/projecteqemu/zone/bot.cpp:9773: undefined reference to `Entity::CastToBot()'
bot.o: In function `Bot::IsBotAttackAllowed(Mob*, Mob*, bool&)':
/home/quest/eqemulator/new/projecteqemu/zone/bot.cpp:7369: undefined reference to `Entity::CastToBot()'
/home/quest/eqemulator/new/projecteqemu/zone/bot.cpp:7394: undefined reference to `Entity::CastToBot()'
/home/quest/eqemulator/new/projecteqemu/zone/bot.cpp:7394: undefined reference to `Entity::CastToBot()'
bot.o:/home/quest/eqemulator/new/projecteqemu/zone/bot.cpp:9613: more undefined references to `Entity::CastToBot()' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [zone] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/quest/eqemulator/new/projecteqemu/zone'
make: *** [all] Error 2

lerxst2112
07-04-2011, 06:02 PM
Make sure you have followed all of the steps listed here: http://code.google.com/p/projecteqemu/wiki/BOTSCompile

patyrn2k1
07-04-2011, 09:50 PM
thanks for the reply - the fix for my compile problem was to move the bot.o and botspellsai.o to the last line of the SF= parameter in zone/makefile.common ( previously had placed them on the second to last line)

../common/guild_base.o bot.o botspellsai.o \